Where was #2 for Moorhead

bisketboy

Where was #2 for Moorhead

Post by bisketboy »

Was #2 for Moorhead hurt or was something else up? He played against us in the schwan cup and he was solid all the way through the Tourney and when we played them in Moorhead. <p></p><i></i>
BDS

Post by BDS »

Dibble played in the first two games but then against Holy Angels he didn't see the ice. Dump move my Dave I think. He is a solid player. Concordia College is recruiting him hard <p></p><i></i>
RUNNINGTIME

Re: #2

Post by RUNNINGTIME »

Coach told him they wanted to generate more offense so he wouldn't see much time. Looks like in the beginning they could of used some Defense. Terrible thing to do to a Senior kid who played and was solid all year. NOT ONE SHIFT. <p></p><i></i>
bisketboy

Re: Where was #2 for Moorhead

Post by bisketboy »

How do you not play a senior who you've been playing all year in the championship game? What a shame. Could Luck to Dibble and his hockey future. <p></p><i></i>
gunslinger

Post by gunslinger »

are you serious..... he sat the kid.... wow... that takes balls! He is a standout player... and obviously the coaches plan backfired!<br><br>-The Slinger <p></p><i></i>
KodiakChew

Post by KodiakChew »

seems like the moorhead coach made a lot of mistakes in the AHA game. Why would he change from what got them there in the first place? I think he got outcoached by Trebil and that was the difference in the game. <p>AHA 2002 & 2005 State Champions!<br></p><i></i>
SpudsPUCKemUP

Post by SpudsPUCKemUP »

cause moronvilles an idiot. thats why i switched to an Elks fan. <p></p><i></i>
KodiakChew

Post by KodiakChew »

haha, he certainly didn't do the best job against AHA. I think if you guys had Trebil behind the bench you would have won. You probably had more overall depth and talent, there was no reason you shouldn't have won that game, EXCEPT Trebil had his team believing and executing a better game plan for the stars to win the game. <p>AHA 2002 & 2005 State Champions!<br></p><i></i>
SpudsPUCKemUP

Post by SpudsPUCKemUP »

Probably? we did.<br><br>i dont wanna start another "we've got the better talent, you got the game plan" debate. when youre executing ur game plan, youll win likely. somethin Moorhead didnt do which then bit us in the butt. oh well <p></p><i></i>
KodiakChew

Post by KodiakChew »

either do I. Lets just leave it alone and let it be.<br> <p>AHA 2002 & 2005 State Champions!<br></p><i></i>
RUNNINGTIME

Post by RUNNINGTIME »

It wasn't like this kid couldn't play in Big games. He stopped Brodeen in overtime in the Warroad game and in the Schwan Cup when we were Leeless he had big games against Cent. 0-0 tie, WBL 2-0. He scored the tieing goal against Bloom. in a 3-1 win. <p></p><i></i>
icedreamer11

Post by icedreamer11 »

I agree with all of you guys, this kid came up big in some big games, He has a ton of heart, (something we didn't see much of in the Championship) and he absolutely loves to hit people (another thing we didn't see much of in the championship). I think it's spelled M-O-R-O-N.....ville <p></p><i></i>
pocketkk

Post by pocketkk »

Well while we're at it.... I heard the starting goaltender wasn't decided on.... or at least told to the team until 4-5pm. Well who needs to be mentally prepared for the biggest game of their lives. <p></p><i></i>
Seniornuts

Post by Seniornuts »

I agree with you on the goalie thing the kids not knowing untill late and getting prepared for it. Thats the biggest part of the game and getting the hotter one in the net, but as you saw no one was prepared for the job.Felt bad for the boys but whats to do now?? Move on. But like the coach said only fair to play the one that didnt play last year in the championship game was in the net that night.To me that plan failed. <p></p><i></i>
icedreamer11

Post by icedreamer11 »

agreed, as for the goalie thing M-O-R-O-N ville on that tooo <p></p><i></i>
pocketkk

Post by pocketkk »

I don't think you can rotate goalies at that point of the season. Remember we are dealing with young kids here and just my opinion, but it seemed like both goaltenders were playing to not make a mistake instead of aggressive and to make the save. I could see this throughout the season. You could just sense every game they felt like 1 mistake would cost them their starting position. Lines are juggled frequently, goalies are juggled, nobody has a clue what's going on. <p></p><i></i>
icedreamer11

Post by icedreamer11 »

Hey pockett, let's apply for the head coach, seriously we couldn't do worse, those kids were going to make it as far as they did on talent not coaching. <p></p><i></i>
pocketkk

Post by pocketkk »

My application is in. <p></p><i></i>
Seniornuts

Post by Seniornuts »

Here say your counted do you want help??? <p></p><i></i>
pocketkk

Post by pocketkk »

Do i want to help what? <p></p><i></i>
Seniornuts

Post by Seniornuts »

Coach dah!!! <p></p><i></i>
icedreamer11

Post by icedreamer11 »

not with that kind of insubordination (sp?) <p></p><i></i>
pocketkk

Post by pocketkk »

I don't want to help. I want to run the show. Who ever said i was gonna help. <p></p><i></i>
icedreamer11

Post by icedreamer11 »

Uh oh! trouble in the camp already......here's something we can agree on, let's bring in cheerleaders from King O' Diamonds <p></p><i></i>
pocketkk

Post by pocketkk »

I'm stepping down from the head coaching position. Icedreamer wins by unamious vote. That would get the players pumped up. I'd hate to lose the spud mascot, but im sure we could come up with something better. Maybe BSU would let us borrow. <p></p><i></i>