LPH Youth U12A Girls Rankings?

Discussion of Minnesota Girls High School Hockey

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

ghshockeyfan

LPH Youth U12A Girls Rankings?

Post by ghshockeyfan »

Just putting in a good word for my Inver Grove Heights U12A team for LPH rankings...<br><br>They have tied both Chaska & Roseville in scrimmages so far, and I see those teams ranked 5&6 respectively...<br><br>I should note that Chaska was short a few players when they scrimmaged... <p></p><i></i>
SEhockeyDAD

rankings

Post by SEhockeyDAD »

Rankings work themselves out after a while. It usually takes about 2/3 of the season for everyone to really know who's who. What's most important is how well a team's playing at the end of the year. <p></p><i></i>
ghshockeyfan

Re: rankings

Post by ghshockeyfan »

true, and i just want to see this group get some credit if it's due...<br><br>i'd rather never be ranked and win it all obviously! <p></p><i></i>
keepitreal

Post by keepitreal »

The U.S. Hockey Hall of Fame Tournament in Blaine last weekend featured no less than seven of the current top ten LPH ranked teams. Excellent competitive tournament with a number of ties and one-goal games. In the finals, White Bear Lake defeated Edina 3-0. Chaska defeated Stillwater 2-0 for 3rd place. <p></p><i></i>
ghshockeyfan

Post by ghshockeyfan »

Still undefeated I believe - IGH U12A - and the rankings have started to work themselves out I believe - they're in the top 10 at least. <p></p><i></i>