Impact players

Discussion of Minnesota Girls High School Hockey

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

hockeygymnast

Impact players

Post by hockeygymnast »

Nothing to do right now; so, I was wondering which players, people think have the most ability to change outcome of a game? Can only name one F, D, G. My votes: Thunstrom, Manu & Jobman. <p></p><i></i>
411HOCKEY

Re: Impact players

Post by 411HOCKEY »

F-Lee, D-Windmeyer G-Nixon <p></p><i></i>
mnhock

Post by mnhock »

Did Thunstrom and/or Hogan play in the NSP 3-2 win over Sibley? Both were held to 0 points? They must have been held out of the line-up.<br><br>My votes: F- Jones D- Tracy Johnsonn G- Lenz <p></p><i></i>
FSDOG

Post by FSDOG »

mnhock<br>Both Allie and Caitlin played , Sibley is a very good team , I<br>have watched most of the top teams in the state A and AA<br>several times each this season , Sibley is as good as any I have seen , with the exception of Eden Prairie . They played very good team defense , got some great saves out of their<br>goalie " Cosgrove " . plus a couple of post hits and most importantly they work extremely hard . They like NSP can beat<br>anyone they play on any given night , and they can also lose<br>to anyone they play on any given night . With the only exception being Eden Prairie , I also believe that statement can be made for any of the top rated teams this year . Any one that looks past Sibley this season is making a huge mistake . THEY ARE VERY GOOD !! <p></p><i></i>
mnhock

Post by mnhock »

DOG, <br><br>thanks for the response. This is surprising to me as NSP usually has their way with Sibley every time they play. Good luck tonight and Friday. <p></p><i></i>