Shakopee

hocplaya22

Shakopee

Post by hocplaya22 »

Why does eveyone in the state give Shakopee no credit? They can compete. The line of Simon, Huth, and Rein might be one of the best in the Missota. Those three players will all put up 30+ points. <p></p><i></i>
giveitup87

Re: Shakopee

Post by giveitup87 »

Wow, you have to be kidding one of the best lines in the Missota, come on AHA has 4 lines and maybe a JV line that is better then that line. Sorry <p></p><i></i>
limasbravo

Post by limasbravo »

<!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr><!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>hocplaya22:</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--> Why does eveyone in the state give Shakopee no credit? They can compete. The line of Simon, Huth, and Rein might be one of the best in the Missota. Those three players will all put up 30+ points.<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>It was nice to Shakopee in state that is for sure, but the reason why they're not given much credit is<br><br>1) They're coming from section 6A which isn't the strongest of sections (excluding Orono).<br><br>2) This was their first trip to state<br><br>So if they start making regular trips to state and also are doing well there, then they will get their credit. Orono made a few trips and also did well. So yes it was a good <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>season</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--> , but because this was their first trip to state and Orono made consecutive trips before that, Shakopee's victory was seen as an upset. <p></p><i></i>
Zamman

Post by Zamman »

I will give some credit to Ahakopee. Last year they played great games in the section semis and final. I watched them and enjoyed their wins. I have to say that their fans were not the best, but they are new to the winning ways. They had a great goalie in Ole', but now I am not sure what they will do. We will have to see. They may have one of the better lines in the Missota if you remove AHA. I have to agree AHA's JV is pretty good. In a couple of years we will see the Shakopee's, New Pragues and other southern teams begin to excel. their numbers are going to be going up and the talent will be there. I do not ever look past any team on any given night. <p>________________________________<br>Academy of Holy Angels<br>2005 GIRLS STATE CHAMPS!<br>2002 & 2005 BOYS STATE CHAMPS!!<br>GO STARS!!</p><i></i>
gotHOCKEYxx

Shaktown

Post by gotHOCKEYxx »

Main goalie, good 'ol Robb Kaufenberg, sophomore this year, I think he'll do good this season. We believe in him. Sure, maybe he doesn't have as much skill as Ole, but expect him to step-up. <p></p><i></i>
You Puck

Re: Shaktown

Post by You Puck »

well considering nobody in shakopee even cares about them, why should anyone else? its one of the few towns in minnesota where basketball is more important <p></p><i></i>
danglin09

Re: Shaktown

Post by danglin09 »

Shakopee has another great chance to make it to the state tourney even though they lost 8 srs and a goalie that carried them to state. but there is still alot of dedication and heart in shakopee that could make up for the lose of talent... they will also need there young players rise to the occasion and play hard.<br> <p></p><i></i>
gotHOCKEYxx

WHat?

Post by gotHOCKEYxx »

You puck, are you kidding me..? No one cares about hockey in Shakopee..? Wow, you are definately not from around here. Shakopee probably loves hockey more than any other sport.. and basketball won't even be big this year since there's no more Abu-Shamala.. honestly, you don't know what the heck you're talking about, almost everyone in Shakopee supports the boys hockey team. Wow, get your facts straight buddy. <p></p><i></i>
snipe9

Post by snipe9 »

shakopee sucks <p></p><i></i>