Lakeville Souths new coach

Suckerpunch

Lakeville Souths new coach

Post by Suckerpunch »

Lakeville South has named the head coach for the new high school hockey team - Kurt Weber former assistant coach for the old Lakeville North high school. Anyone out there got anything to say about him. <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p100.ezboard.com/bmnhs.showUserP ... erpunch</A> at: 10/7/05 8:35 am<br></i>
skatintheriver

south

Post by skatintheriver »

Lakeville has some serious arena issues apparently. who did Coach Weber hire as assistants? Are any of last years Lakeville team on the new South squad? I can't remember if they had many sophomores on the squad. <p></p><i></i>
hhhtoad

Re: south

Post by hhhtoad »

Craig Sarner is Weber's assistant. Not sure who's on his squad as players though. <p></p><i></i>
pipesniper

Re: south

Post by pipesniper »

No returners, only one lakeville soph saw regular varsity ice last year, he's stays @ North. ....They've got a lot of work to do.<br><br>Weber is expected to get the most out of them though, the kids and parents respect him and are excited to have him. <br><br>Sarner should be a valuable addition as well.<br><br>Wonder if someday the "transfer door" will start swinging the other way?<br> <p></p><i></i>