Minnesota (District 6) well represented in NHL Draft

sloppyice

Minnesota (District 6) well represented in NHL Draft

Post by sloppyice »

I expect Minnesota District 6 to see some high draft picks<br>come next weekend. Hagemo, Stoa, Rau, Finley will likely be in the top 3 rounds. With a possibilty of 1 or 2 first rounders. <p></p><i></i>
HockeyMan05

Re: Minnesota (District 6) well represented in NHL Draft

Post by HockeyMan05 »

I agree...you cant forget about frazze though...it will be fun watching people i grew up playing against get drafted... <p></p><i></i>
NPGandyDancer

Re: Minnesota (District 6) well represented in NHL Draft

Post by NPGandyDancer »

finley...fantastic shot from the point, reasonable checking skills...but, he needs to develop faster foot speed to cut it in the nhl. kevin zeigler can help there. <p></p><i></i>
power92

y

Post by power92 »

I'm pretty sure Finley does. I know Rau works with him.<br>Gotta take that with a grain of salt though, don't think any of those guys finished thier HS careers here. <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p074.ezboard.com/bmnhs.showUserP ... power92</A> at: 7/22/05 12:06 pm<br></i>
Jesrober

Draft

Post by Jesrober »

I think you guys are forgetting Brian Lee who is expected to go before everyone except Stoa. Also from Moorhead Chris Vandevelde and Drew Fisher<br>Heres the Rankings<br><!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://nhl.speedera.net/futures/cssrank ... katers.pdf" target="top">nhl.speedera.net/futures/cssrankings/2005final/naskaters.pdf</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--> <p></p><i></i>
HockeyMan05

Draft

Post by HockeyMan05 »

True, But we're just talking about kids that grew up playing in the district 6 league...you know edina, ep, bloomington kennedy/jefferson, minnetonka...etc. <p></p><i></i>
HockeyMan05

Re: Draft

Post by HockeyMan05 »

It is seriously amazing looking through all the rankings of players for the draft and seeing kids names that use to play for edina, eden prairie, kennedy etc. I cant begin to explain how excited i am to watch this draft <p></p><i></i>
nwhky

Lee 9th pick.

Post by nwhky »

Congrats to Lee, 9th pick over all. <p></p><i></i>