peluso

wild77

peluso

Post by wild77 »

Can someone tell me how Chris Peluso did this year in the USHL? Also, did his jumping to the USHL early help him or hurt him. I thought about him the other day when I read that Matt Niskanen had been asked to tryout for the World Junior team. I have always been impressed with Chris as had many scouts and coaches. I am surprised that he hasn't been picked up by any D1 colleges yet. Any info? <p></p><i></i>
JLS 81

Peluso

Post by JLS 81 »

wild77,<br>agree with you on Peluso. He was fun to watch in high school. Here are his stats. <!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.pointstreak.com/framed/prost ... <!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>Hopefully he (Peluso) turns it up next season much like Corey Carlson did at Omaha and gets the D-1 offer. It looks like the tranisition to a full season of juniors may have been a challenge at least from a points perspective. <p></p><i></i>
wild77

stats

Post by wild77 »

I followed his stats during the season and was surprised by his low point totals yet his /- always stayed at about zero. The USHL team he played on was not very good so I suppose that had a lot to do with his stats. I really thought he was a very good defenseman and could pass the puck much like Goligoski does....hard and always on the tape. I think he got a bum rap when he had to leave school early. Hopefully, everything is progressing for him. <p></p><i></i>
Section A Crazy

Re: Peluso

Post by Section A Crazy »

Hearing through 2nd hand information that Chris ended the season pleased that he made the jump & felt his improvement through a season of juniors surpassed what he would have got if he had stayed in HS. Not always the case, but it worked out well for him. Sorta like, when life gives you lemons, make lemonade... <p></p><i></i>