new to the site

Older Topics, Not the current discussion

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

hockeyismypassion93

new to the site

Post by hockeyismypassion93 »

Just thought I'd take a minute to introduce myself. My name's Jordan, I'm a HS hockey player from Minnesota, I play Center and love the game of hockey if you couldn't already tell. I'm originally from Wisconsin but moved here when I was six years old, I'm now sixteen years old so I have lived here for about ten years. I have three brother's one is older and two are younger. I'm about 6'3" and weigh around 195 pounds, I'm always playing hockey somewhere or working out in my spare time, I like to keep in shape. Hope to get to talk some hockey and meet some other hockey players, that's pretty much why I joined.
PuckU126

Re: new to the site

Post by PuckU126 »

hockeyismypassion93 wrote:Just thought I'd take a minute to introduce myself. My name's Jordan, I'm a HS hockey player from Minnesota, I play Center and love the game of hockey if you couldn't already tell. I'm originally from Wisconsin but moved here when I was six years old, I'm now sixteen years old so I have lived here for about ten years. I have three brother's one is older and two are younger. I'm about 6'3" and weigh around 195 pounds, I'm always playing hockey somewhere or working out in my spare time, I like to keep in shape. Hope to get to talk some hockey and meet some other hockey players, that's pretty much why I joined.
Welcome to the forum, Jordan. If you enjoy talking about hockey, you've joined the right place.

Just be sure to behave yourself or else your profile will be Image :lol: :wink:

8)
The Puck
LGW
hockeyismypassion93

PuckU126 wrote:
hockeyismypassion93 wrote:Just thought I'd take a minute to introduce myself. My name's Jordan, I'm a HS hockey player from Minnesota, I play Center and love the game of hockey if you couldn't already tell. I'm originally from Wisconsin but moved here when I was six years old, I'm now sixteen years old so I have lived here for about ten years. I have three brother's one is older and two are younger. I'm about 6'3" and weigh around 195 pounds, I'm always playing hockey somewhere or working out in my spare time, I like to keep in shape. Hope to get to talk some hockey and meet some other hockey players, that's pretty much why I joined.
Welcome to the forum, Jordan. If you enjoy talking about hockey, you've joined the right place.

Just be sure to behave yourself or else your profile will be Image :lol: :wink:

8)
Thanks, I was hoping I joined the right place and I'll behave myself I don't see myself having any problems in here. I guess this site will take a little getting use to first though.
starmvp

Post by starmvp »

Yes, welcome to the forum. =D>
hockeyismypassion93

Thank you. It's great to be here.
EREmpireStrikesBack

Post by EREmpireStrikesBack »

Hmmm....

:idea:
Elk River AA State Champions- 2001 Boys & 2004 Girls
elliott70

Post by elliott70 »

HMmmm....
is right.
PuckU126

Post by PuckU126 »

elliott70 wrote:HMmmm....
is right.

8)
The Puck
LGW
starmvp

Post by starmvp »

PuckU126 wrote:
is right.

8)
Hmmm indeed. Puck where are you getting all of these smiley emotions?
PuckU126

Post by PuckU126 »

starmvp wrote:
PuckU126 wrote:
is right.

8)
Hmmm indeed. Puck where are you getting all of these smiley emotions?
Check your PMs.

8)
The Puck
LGW
hockeyismypassion93

Why all the hmm's?
Topgun12

Post by Topgun12 »

haha
cooper26

Post by cooper26 »

hockeyismypassion93 wrote:Why all the hmm's?
Isn't anyone going to help this kid out??

Here's the deal: You are welcome here but, understand that very few HS players frequent this page and of those, not many demonstrate a great deal of maturity.

The forum is made up, primarily, of a bunch of dads trying to recapture the glory days, and not many of us are all that mature either.

Welcome. Have fun. Be forewarned. :wink:
starmvp

Post by starmvp »

cooper26 wrote:

Here's the deal: You are welcome here but, understand that very few HS players frequent this page and of those, not many demonstrate a great deal of maturity.

The forum is made up, primarily, of a bunch of dads trying to recapture the glory days, and not many of us are all that mature either.

Very well put, and thanks for telling him. Just a note for ya kid, don't go down the trail that other players go down. Just be mature and you will be fine :wink:
hockeyismypassion93

cooper26 wrote:

Thanks, I didn't understand why everyone was saying hmm. I also didn't understand that those were the type of people in this group, I wanted to join a site where there were other HS players and I thought that's what this was, I'll stay and also I'm a pretty mature kid despite my age, I promise I'll behave.
starmvp

Post by starmvp »

While there are some players on here, it is definitely not geared towered them.
PuckU126

Post by PuckU126 »

hockeyismypassion93 wrote:
cooper26 wrote:

Thanks, I didn't understand why everyone was saying hmm. I also didn't understand that those were the type of people in this group, I wanted to join a site where there were other HS players and I thought that's what this was, I'll stay and also I'm a pretty mature kid despite my age, I promise I'll behave.
I'd bet you're more mature than most posters on here...

8)
The Puck
LGW
starmvp

Post by starmvp »

Very true Puck. I bet he is more than twice mature than half the Dads on the youth forum as well :D
hockeyismypassion93

Thanks to you too for explaining that to me, I was clueless. Does anyone know of any sites where HS players do frequent? I'm not on the computer much so it's hard for me to figure out where things are at.
hockeyismypassion93

PuckU126 wrote:
hockeyismypassion93 wrote:
cooper26 wrote: Isn't anyone going to help this kid out??

I'd bet you're more mature than most posters on here...

8)
Thanks. I try to be as mature as possible.
hockeyismypassion93

starmvp wrote:Very true Puck. I bet he is more than twice mature than half the Dads on the youth forum as well :D
I know I'm more mature than some hockey dads that I know personally.
starmvp

Post by starmvp »

As for a site where high school players go? I can't think of one. I wouldn't want to be the admin of that site either :D
PuckU126

Post by PuckU126 »

hockeyismypassion93 wrote:Thanks to you too for explaining that to me, I was clueless. Does anyone know of any sites where HS players do frequent? I'm not on the computer much so it's hard for me to figure out where things are at.
None come to mind. Here is your best bet.
starmvp wrote:Very true Puck. I bet he is more than twice mature than half the Dads on the youth forum as well :D
Especially the ones in the Youth Forum... :lol:

8)
The Puck
LGW
hockeyismypassion93

starmvp wrote:As for a site where high school players go? I can't think of one. I wouldn't want to be the admin of that site either :D
Wow I never thought of the idea of being the admin to a group like that, that would seriously be a death match.
PuckU126

Post by PuckU126 »

starmvp wrote:As for a site where high school players go? I can't think of one. I wouldn't want to be the admin of that site either :D
I know who would... Image

Karl too... O wait, they already have that job. :lol:

8)
The Puck
LGW