Ok

Discussion of Jr Gold (HS Aged Teams Sanctioned by USA Hockey)

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, karl(east)

watchthebackdoor24

Ok

Post by watchthebackdoor24 »

Im not going for talking about how cheap teams are i was just giving a heads up, and i didnt lose to both teams, i just actually felt thats how they are when i played them. :)
Last edited by watchthebackdoor24 on Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
BlaineJGA

Re: Tonka, champlin park

Post by BlaineJGA »

watchthebackdoor24 wrote:Tonka is good but cheap, ill admit #8 has skill but he also gets mad easy and throws a few cheap shots.
Really alot of the tonka players are easily ticked off

#6 from Champlin is going to hit you from behind or any cheap way he can, watch out for him, I feel he will get kicked out of a few games. The rest of the team likes to throw high elbows.
Ok you have posted on here 3 times and all of your posts complain about how teams are cheap. I think your credibility is going down with the post of how cheap every team is. Just because your team loses to these teams or you dont like these teams does not mean that they are cheap. Think of something else to talk about besides how cheap every team is.
Master Recruiter

Re: Tonka, champlin park

Post by Master Recruiter »

watchthebackdoor24 wrote:Tonka is good but cheap, ill admit #8 has skill but he also gets mad easy and throws a few cheap shots.
Really alot of the tonka players are easily ticked off

#6 from Champlin is going to hit you from behind or any cheap way he can, watch out for him, I feel he will get kicked out of a few games. The rest of the team likes to throw high elbows.
You should have dropped your mitts and had a GO with #8. Show him whats up and take one for the team lol
blueblood

Tonka vs. CP

Post by blueblood »

Tonka in a cake wake. Should be running time in the third....
Play Like a Champion Today