What the heck? STA lost!

Older Topics, Not the current discussion

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

HasNoMoves

What the heck? STA lost!

Post by HasNoMoves »

WOW...
wbmd

Post by wbmd »

It's great that the Cadets lost. :D
HasNoMoves

Post by HasNoMoves »

i agree is great, should make this morning seedings very interesting. i think the top 4 seeds are pretty obvious, but it's very unclear of the 2,3, and 4 spots!
rbkhockey8

Post by rbkhockey8 »

one less private school all for the better :lol:
HShockeywatcher

Post by HShockeywatcher »

wow, even after they lose people are still disrespectful. Shows a great deal of maturity.
Laraque87

Post by Laraque87 »

HShockeywatcher wrote:wow, even after they lose people are still disrespectful. Shows a great deal of maturity.
:roll: GIve it up, STA, the Private school class "A" bully has lost...gives them an early start to the recruiting season...

Why wouldnt people be happy to see them go...
HShockeywatcher

People can be happy. Since when does happy=disrespect?
MNHockey75

Post by MNHockey75 »

I was disappointed. I wanted to see the best teams at state. Mahtomedi is good, but STA was probably the best team in the state...but they lost. I can't remember the last time they weren't down there.
TPSgoalie

Post by TPSgoalie »

obviously they arent the best...they lost by 3. but it will be nice to have more public schools in the tourney because it shows the legit talent that comes from the school and not the talent that gets taken from other schools.
MNHockey75

Post by MNHockey75 »

TPSgoalie wrote:obviously they arent the best...they lost by 3. but it will be nice to have more public schools in the tourney because it shows the legit talent that comes from the school and not the talent that gets taken from other schools.
The shots were 50-23. They out-shot a very good Mahtomedi team by 27. They couldn't solve a hot goalie. I was a little disappointed.
xavieriser

Post by xavieriser »

MNHockey75 wrote:I was disappointed. I wanted to see the best teams at state. Mahtomedi is good, but STA was probably the best team in the state...but they lost. I can't remember the last time they weren't down there.
Obviously they aren't the best team if they can't even make it out of section play, go cry into your pillow some more.
GO FLYERS!
gophers101

Post by gophers101 »

MNHockey75 wrote:I was disappointed. I wanted to see the best teams at state. Mahtomedi is good, but STA was probably the best team in the state...but they lost. I can't remember the last time they weren't down there.
You guys lost to Duluth Marshall. Your not the best.
greyhoundsnation27

Post by greyhoundsnation27 »

HShockeywatcher wrote:People can be happy. Since when does happy=disrespect?
Who is being disrespectful? I've seen you be happy when a public school loses, so why can't we be happy when a private school loses?
MNHockey75

Post by MNHockey75 »

gophers101 wrote:
You guys lost to Duluth Marshall. Your not the best.
My guys actually tied them during the season. I'm not a STA fan, I'm a hockey fan. I'm not trying to stir anything up but didn't Mahtomedi lose to Richfield and Tartan? I said was by the way...past tense.
It should've read...You guys lost to Mahtomedi. Your not the best.
mainefan

Post by mainefan »

Oh happy day!
HShockeywatcher

greyhoundsnation27,
you obviously don't follow my posts too well. I have never been "happy when a public school loses" purely because the school is public. I have been if the school is playing St Thomas or another school I am a fan of. Unlike many people who post on here I do not support communities/schools because they are public/private.

I have made snide comments in response to those of private school haters, but to say what you did means you don't follow my posts very well. I support public schools and the public school system very much, along with supporting the team who just beat St Thomas.

Nice try though.
SEMNHOCKEYFAN

Post by SEMNHOCKEYFAN »

OO HAPPY DAY! :lol: