Best Players in Regions

Discussion of Minnesota Youth Hockey

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

T-Rabb01

Best Players in Regions

Post by T-Rabb01 »

Lets be honest, some players come out of nowhere and they step up and be a leader for a team in playoffs. It might a big hit, amazing save, or a desperate goal. I want to know the players that STEPPED UP and made a difference for a team in Regions.
T-Rabb01

Post by T-Rabb01 »

For my team i would say that Charlie Comnick made a difference getting 3 or 4 goals against Tartan.
scwho?

Post by scwho? »

T-Rabb01 wrote:For my team i would say that Charlie Comnick made a difference getting 3 or 4 goals against Tartan.
Which what made his goal total to about 20 on the year... it's not always about stepping up it's about being consistant all year and doing good for your team to make sure they get to regions in the first place.
PL-Patriot

Regional North

Post by PL-Patriot »

Pequot Lakes #13 pretty much can go coast to coast and own the goalie

FYI: If he has the puck dont stand on the tracks the train is coming threw :twisted:
hockeyguy99

Post by hockeyguy99 »

scwho?,

Do not put that kid down for getting 3 or 4 goals against Tartan. He came up big in the playoffs and thats what some players do. Some players play big in big games, and others don't. Get a life and stop trying to make youself seem better because you scored 50+ goals in a season and didn't have the chance to make it in regions.
scwho?

Post by scwho? »

im not putting him down i stated that its an effort to get to regions in the first place and by basing "Trabe" or something.... by his subjects i figure that he plays for hermantown seeing it was posted on a game against tartan and thats who beat tartan.... i play for bemidji and am going to state and someone would have posted something about best players in state i would reply with saying well stepped up all year and in regions to get to state in the first place... so im no putting the kid down im just saying that it takes a lot to get there