New Years Report

Discussion of Minnesota Girls High School Hockey

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

boblee

New Years Report

Post by boblee »

How did teams do in the 2005 part of the season? and what should we expect in 2006 from those teams? <p><br><br>_________________<br><br>BOB</p><i></i>
brookyone

Re: New Years Report

Post by brookyone »

Short answer from me regarding the team I see the most, Stillwater played extremely well at times and not so good at other times (overall, pretty well most the time tho). In my opinion thats a condition which has been present to some / varied extent over the last few seasons, again, less so this season than previous two I think. The best team up & down the roster that I've seen at "SHS" (that's what we old graduates call it). What the Ponies must do IMO during the 2nd half is develop and play with greater consistency every shift / period / game. They're an excellent team with the talent and quite capable of this I believe, but it's imperative that they've established that consistent effort come section time, if not sooner IMO...in order to avoid the early exit in section play as has happened via "flat" performances (in sections) the last two seasons. Big test to start things off tomorrow night. <br><br><!--EZCODE FONT START--><span style="font-size:xx-small;">Okay...wasn't such a short answer.</span><!--EZCODE FONT END--> <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p100.ezboard.com/bmnhs.showUserP ... ookyone</A> at: 1/2/06 6:28 pm<br></i>