Should be a great game tonight...

Discussion of Minnesota Girls High School Hockey

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

ghshockeyfan

Should be a great game tonight...

Post by ghshockeyfan »

Wed, Nov. 23 7:30P Hill-Murray Stillwater St. Croix Valley Recreation Center - <p></p><i></i>
brookyone

Great Games

Post by brookyone »

Stillwater vs. Hill Murray was a very entertaining game to watch. As hubbaa mentioned in another thread, Hill Murray is a good team with skilled players at all positions. <br><br>Another coming up at the St. Croix Rec Center on 11/26/05 when The Mighty Packers of SSP pay a visit.<br><br>Something I want to go on record with BEFORE this game, just looking at the early results I feel compelled to restate my sincere belief that SSP does not belong in class A...not a complaint or meant to be antagonistic in any way...just my heartfelt opinion. <p></p><i></i>
ghshockeyfan

Re: Great Games

Post by ghshockeyfan »

Should be a great game on Sat.<br><br>I think that many would agree about SSP this year, the ? may be what they'll be like the 3 years after this one that they would still be locked in AA had they not opted for A this year...<br><br>I'm not saying I agree or disagree, just citing the "rationale" that I believe was said to be used in the decision making process??? <p></p><i></i>
ghshockeyfan

Re: Great Games

Post by ghshockeyfan »

Roseville/Wayzata should be a good one too tomorrow Sat 11/26 2:30P @ Way... <p></p><i></i>