Burnsville/St. Louis Park Scrimmage

Froomcat

Burnsville/St. Louis Park Scrimmage

Post by Froomcat »

Watched it tonight. They scrimmaged for an hour. Each team used 4 lines I believe. Played for 60 full minutes. Park had more goals but I think Burnsville might have rested a couple of returners. Sackrson and Pederson looked good.<br><br>I was surprised John Barger the Burnsville coach wasn't there. One of their players told me he was "In Florida" with his family. I hope all is ok with him. It was a good time watching it. <p></p><i></i>
shutout

Barger

Post by shutout »

Channel 5 news at 6:00 reported that Barger is suspended with pay. They said it is not hockey related, anyone know what's going on with that? <p></p><i></i>
Froomcat

Re: Barger

Post by Froomcat »

I saw a blurb that the Burnsville Girls program is in trouble for hazing. If anyone can shed some light, chime in. <p></p><i></i>
diskman

Burnsville coach

Post by diskman »

I saw the news too. It said "not hockey related" and it also said that it was not related to the hazing incident. <p></p><i></i>
HockeyMan05

Great Time

Post by HockeyMan05 »

What great timing for a coach to be suspended...Try-out week...suspended with pay leads me to believe they're doing some sort of investigation or something...just what came to my mind... <p></p><i></i>