Who is going to win section 4A

puckswerestones

Re: section 4

Post by puckswerestones »

puckhead im surprised you think wadenas team have been bad sportsman. They won the sportsmanship award at the state and also are the least penilized team in section 4 the last 2 years. Sometimes the talk on here gets raised up a bit especaliy when a team that hasnt been known to be good, has an up year. Im pretty sure if a player wasnt acting fairly classy the coaches would have them on the bench. Just hope your not confusing confidence with sportsmanship with a couple teams lately. <p></p><i></i>
puckhead89

Re: section 4

Post by puckhead89 »

Nope. No confusion here. Confidence? Everyone likes, and can recognize confidence, and yes, sometimes that can be confused with arrogance. I don't think Wadena is arrogant, like I said...I think they could take a lesson in sportsmanship. <br><br>Want examples? Here...Against LF last year for the title game, there were more than a few poor choices made by Wadena in their efforts. Gunning for Festler....ACROSS the ice is just one I can recall. Does that happen with several players at some point? Of course, but Wadena has made it their common practice Also I believe they had problems at the Bantam A level for at least two straight years...in fact, that coach is no longer coaching right? To walk through the handshake at the end of a game and hear the kids AND their coach telling the opposing team and the coach to f off was unbelievable....two years in a row....Wadena FINALLY did something about it.<br><br>Also, anyone who plays against Wadena in their home rink expects that will be the biggest homer game of the season their team will experience....youth or high school. <br><br>Maybe you know things are on the change up. I hope so. For a long time Wadena could be proud of what they had built....takes a long time to get there...and then a few bad apples spoil the whole group. If things are getting better, then good for Wadena....and for hockey.<br><br> <p></p><i></i>
koonta

wadena

Post by koonta »

Star players are targets at the end of blowouts. Not saying its right but it is apart of hockey.<br><br>Two seasons ago one of wadena top players took a nasty slash braking his arm late in blowout against PR. A few extra strides here and there is not worth crying over.<br><br>Wadena Bantam program these past few season has been a joke. I'm not suprised at all that the clowns behind the bench made such a seen. Those same clowns are the cause for the nose dive wadena program will take in the next few season.<br><br> <p></p><i></i>
PASH2

Re: Travisshamockery

Post by PASH2 »

Alexandria is not cocky at all, i have played against them all my life and have seldomly expierience cockiness in thier players i dont know how this subject came about maybe it is just because other people are jealous of thier program or something i dont really know but when you win 4 CLC championships in a row you can maybe talk a little bit. <p></p><i></i>