Malmquist

The Latest 400 or so Topics

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

Nuts&Bolts

Post by Nuts&Bolts »

Nanne is more offensive than most D men but this is what is generally rewarded. Take a look at a couple of the other D with top billings in the tourney. They were off playing a heck of a lot more offensively compared to Nanne and weren't nearly as effective at either end. Tell me one time Nanne was beat or so out of position defensively that he left his partner or goalie hanging.

Now I'm waiting for the punch line to the pro potential joke and comparison.
50cent

Post by 50cent »

Nuts&Bolts wrote:Nanne is more offensive than most D men but this is what is generally rewarded. Take a look at a couple of the other D with top billings in the tourney. They were off playing a heck of a lot more offensively compared to Nanne and weren't nearly as effective at either end. Tell me one time Nanne was beat or so out of position defensively that he left his partner or goalie hanging.

Now I'm waiting for the punch line to the pro potential joke and comparison.
Never saw him out of position. No one said that but you. Hands down the best D is what i said.
Nuts&Bolts

Post by Nuts&Bolts »

We are in agreement 50. Looking for Nobama to explain why he felt Nanne didn't play defense.
nobama

Post by nobama »

Not worth explaining if you watched the game and are in doubt you will never get it..
The Denver Omelet

Post by The Denver Omelet »

Unfortunately, the "you will never get it" response won't pass. I guess I interpret it as you can't back up your reasoning and it has nothing to do with you having the time to explain it or if it's worth it.

I feel I know hockey. I think he plays great defense. Definitely an offensive minded defenseman, but still plays great defense. I would love for an explanation and be taught how to "get it" in terms of watching the game.
nobama

Post by nobama »

great teams BIG hitters at the next levels licking those chops when a d man passes to his winger at half boards and d man sprints up the gut for return pass at red line from his winger. KAPOOHY That is pond hockey.. but in a checking game of men that is one bad recipe...against the boys it will work just not as good as the reliable bankshot.. :-k
50cent

Post by 50cent »

nobama wrote:great teams BIG hitters at the next levels licking those chops when a d man passes to his winger at half boards and d man sprints up the gut for return pass at red line from his winger. KAPOOHY That is pond hockey.. but in a checking game of men that is one bad recipe...against the boys it will work just not as good as the reliable bankshot.. :-k
Ok you are a real DipShit. Pass to winger and a return pass and KAPOOHY. REALLY... That is nobama giving us an explanation? I will give you your name goes great with your thought process. Nannes head is always up and on a swivel. After watching him play one of the best things he does really well is avoid getting hit hard. LVNorth was definitely trying to pressure him and hit him but they were unsuccessful at doing so. Kapoohy!!! I like that 1
50cent

Post by 50cent »

nobama wrote:great teams BIG hitters at the next levels licking those chops when a d man passes to his winger at half boards and d man sprints up the gut for return pass at red line from his winger. KAPOOHY That is pond hockey.. but in a checking game of men that is one bad recipe...against the boys it will work just not as good as the reliable bankshot.. :-k
Ok you are a real DipShit. Pass to winger and a return pass and KAPOOHY. REALLY... That is nobama giving us an explanation? I will give you your name goes great with your thought process. Nannes head is always up and on a swivel. After watching him play one of the best things he does really well is avoid getting hit hard. LVNorth was definitely trying to pressure him and hit him but they were unsuccessful at doing so. Kapoohy!!! I like that 1
RRubberbeeskit

Post by RRubberbeeskit »

57special wrote:Bellows is a beast, but skating is his weak point, if he has one.
57: His ragdoll flop when he was trying to draw a checking from behind in the Eagan game was the most laughable of the tournament. Needs more acting lessons. :lol: