Lakeville U 16 needs players

Discussion of Jr Gold (HS Aged Teams Sanctioned by USA Hockey)

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, karl(east)

totaldominance

Lakeville U 16 needs players

Post by totaldominance »

The U16 team at Lakeville is in need of players. If you are interested in playing you can come to practice Wed the 1st at 715pm at Ames rink 2 in lakeville.

You can also contact the junior gold/U 16 director to ask further questions, his number may be found at the Lakeville Hockey Association website.

Thank you
Last edited by totaldominance on Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
totaldominance

Post by totaldominance »

16U
Last edited by totaldominance on Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OrangeKoolaid

Post by OrangeKoolaid »

I really hope you get some players to come out and skate!! I have a good friend in Lakeville and I've heard that Lakeville hockey association has some huge problems right now. I hope for the kids sake they can get things straightened out. From what I've heard I'm not surprised that you are having trouble getting players to come out. I've heard some horrible things going on down there from fundraising (gambling) issues, hockey board issues, and allegedly coaches blackballing players and overlooking incidents. I truly hope you get kids to play because that is what it is all about!
Inflating the egos of hockey players since 2008!
totaldominance

Post by totaldominance »

Orange,

You sound bitter, got an axe to grind? Did you really use that "a friend of mine" line? I'm afraid that's a little transparent, man up.

I'm on here trying to get players playing, go bash another program, ours is just fine. You can be productive or you can be a coward and make anonymous statements on a chat line.

We aren't having problems getting players to come out. We are having a problem filling our third Jr. Gold team. Unlike most associations that have no Jr. Gold teams, we have three teams (A, B, & 16U).

Bite Me
Bragenrights

Post by Bragenrights »

Come on orange your "friend" is wrong lha is a great program with great coaches! So all interested players go give lakevilles successful junior gold/u16 program a shot! It'll be a blast
freighttrain

Post by freighttrain »

I believe Orange is talking about what went on with the Bantams this season. You can read about it in the youth forum. I do think its pretty stupid to come over to the Jr Gold forum and lump Lakeville's Jr Gold program in with the rest of Lakeville's problems.

Scott Orrey is one of the best coaches at the Jr Gold level and one of the nicest guys and he runs a great program down in Lakeville.
totaldominance

Post by totaldominance »

Lakeville is going to have an U16 team and could still use a few more players, they have goalies. Contact their Jr. Gold director through lakevillehockey.org. (Born on or after July 1, 1993)
OrangeKoolaid

Post by OrangeKoolaid »

If I had an axe to grind with Lakeville Total I would start a thread and grind it! I'm glad to see things in Lakeville are going good. There's no need to get defensive I was simply making a comment. My friend has a kid in squirts and he made some comments to me over a beer. I will let my friend know that everything is peachy in Lakeville.

I love people who make "man up" and "coward" comments in the context that you did while using an alias name.
Inflating the egos of hockey players since 2008!
blueblood

Lakeville

Post by blueblood »

.....blah, blah, blah.....My friend has a squirt....

If that's the case, get off the Junior gold board and make your comments on the youth forum board.

Lakeville has a well organized JG program mrorangekoolaid (maybe you should stop drinking the koolaid your "friend" is handing out.....
Play Like a Champion Today
totaldominance

Post by totaldominance »

I love people who make "man up" and "coward" comments in the context that you did while using an alias name.

This site is for Jr. Gold and not a place for this nonsense.

We can both end this by not hiding behind an alias.

Steve Burns
PoniesDad45

Post by PoniesDad45 »

I'm late to this party but I would like to make a comment about Lakeville Hockey. They have 27 outdoor rinks that they resurface every single day. Tell me about the future of hockey in Lakeville!