2008 Mississippi Eight

Older Topics, Not the current discussion

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

HOFam'r

2008 Mississippi Eight

Post by HOFam'r »

CNT...I am back..Let's hear what is on your Royal mind this summer. My question is if this conference beyond a couple three teams will be competitive at all this winter?
Silent But Deadly

Post by Silent But Deadly »

Glad to see you're back....your common sense was truly missed!
Can't Never Tried

Post by Can't Never Tried »

Well there is a guy popping off about STMA is gonna win the Conf. and make a section final apperance :roll:

I heard from a reliable source that C/I is going to be less the a power house this season, but who knows?

Heard nothing on Monty at all.

Princetons probably got the best Goalie in Cotter but I don't know what else comes with that.

Been hearing about you Bison in just about every summer tourney...and I picked you to win in Rapids...but you lost to TRF and I didn't year if you won or lost for 3rd place. Then beat Denfield, and lost a couple shoot outs to Eagan and CEC there ,so now your in Hopkins this weekend.
I saw a few of the Bison boys at the 3 on 3 in Rogers.
All in all I'd say the Bison looks and sounds to be pretty strong.

The Rogers team will need to work hard at offense and goaltending this year, but their Defense will be very solid with 3 of the 4 starting D returning and solid replacement for the 4th. It's a Junior heavy team.. with I think only like 6 seniors of which only 3 were Varsity.
Their schedule is a whole different world for non conf. games this year.
With,
Maple Grove,Coon Rapids,Minnetonka,Osseo,Hopkins,Armstrong,North metro, Irondale, and a couple others in there.
Now that they know they're AA they got a proper schedule.

What about you...I see you changed your name :? get all those passwords confused.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
8)
RLStars

Post by RLStars »

Can't Never Tried wrote:What about you...I see you changed your name :? get all those passwords confused.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
8)
OMG, that was funny. I nearly fell off my chair.
Silent But Deadly

RLStars wrote:
Can't Never Tried wrote:What about you...I see you changed your name :? get all those passwords confused.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
8)
Right away....you're both picking on HOF'er! I suppose I'm HOF too!
Can't Never Tried

Silent But Deadly wrote:
RLStars wrote:
8)
Judging by your previous posts I'd say that's a very good possibility... :o
but only the warden knows.

8)
Silent But Deadly

Can't Never Tried wrote:
Silent But Deadly wrote:
RLStars wrote: OMG, that was funny. I nearly fell off my chair.
Judging by your previous posts I'd say that's a very good possibility... :o
but only the warden knows.

8)
I suggest you avoid statistics.....and prognostications for that matter. I suggest you stick with emoticons....their use seems to be your strength!
stripes

Royals new schedule

Post by stripes »

With,
Maple Grove,Coon Rapids,Minnetonka,Osseo,Hopkins,Armstrong,North metro, Irondale, and a couple others i

STILL NOT UP TO THE BISON'S LEVEL
HOFam'r

Post by HOFam'r »

Can't Never Tried wrote:Well there is a guy popping off about STMA is gonna win the Conf. and make a section final apperance :roll:

I heard from a reliable source that C/I is going to be less the a power house this season, but who knows?

Princetons probably got the best Goalie in Cotter but I don't know what else comes with that.

Been hearing about you Bison in just about every summer tourney...and I picked you to win in Rapids...but you lost to TRF and I didn't year if you won or lost for 3rd place. Then beat Denfield, and lost a couple shoot outs to Eagan and CEC there ,so now your in Hopkins this weekend.

The Rogers team will need to work hard at offense and goaltending this year, but their Defense will be very solid with 3 of the 4 starting D returning and solid replacement for the 4th. It's a Junior heavy team.. with I think only like 6 seniors of which only 3 were Varsity.
With,
Maple Grove,Coon Rapids,Minnetonka,Osseo,Hopkins,Armstrong,North metro, Irondale, and a couple others in there.

What about you...I see you changed your name :? get all those passwords confused.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
8)
Buffalo beat Cloquet in a shootout and defeated Marshall in the 3rd place game...I know Monti has Torrell, Mitchell and a couple others who will make an impact...Cambridge has Sands...who else I am unsure of. Bison return 11 of 15 skaters and a solid defensive crew led by two final 50 players, offense should be fun to watch as youngsters from last years team have grown up and are scoring quite a bit in summer tournaments...will have two scoring lines this year plus a little muscle on 3rd line...lost Two solid players but returners have potential to be better...if that happens is TBD...Rogers will have a half dozen experienced solid players...goaltending may be an issue but only if opponent can get decent shots...Princeton should not be a threat and of course BBL is a wasted two nights for almost anyone in the league..except STMA.

Regarding the name change and your insistance that I talk to myself on this board....I have but one login but have seven computers in my house...my son logs in from time to time as well and uses a different login...and of course your claims may just be another case of the pot calling the kettle black..

Go Bison-
Puckguy19

Post by Puckguy19 »

Can't Never Tried wrote:Well there is a guy popping off about STMA is gonna win the Conf. and make a section final apperance :roll:

With,
Have any transfers moved into any of the M8 School Districts? 8)
Puckguy19

Post by Puckguy19 »

HOFam'r wrote:Regarding the name change and your insistance that I talk to myself on this board....I have but one login but have seven computers in my house...my son logs in from time to time as well and uses a different login...and of course your claims may just be another case of the pot calling the kettle black..

Go Bison-
Wow! That's alot of computers in one house!
Can't Never Tried

Puckguy19 wrote:

With,
I know Rogers has 2 ........a goalie and a fwd.

8)
HOFam'r

Post by HOFam'r »

Can't Never Tried wrote:
Puckguy19 wrote:

With,
I know Rogers has 2 ........a goalie and a fwd.

8)
Wow...just what the doctor ordered regarding the tranfers...where did they come from??? Buffalo does not have anyone that i am aware of
mnorth5

Post by mnorth5 »

How has Corey been looking so far this summer in net for the Bison.
HOFam'r

Post by HOFam'r »

mnorth5 wrote:How has Corey been looking so far this summer in net for the Bison.
Oh yeah..Corey is back from a 1 year absence in WBL. Know one knows what the deal is with him...I think he is eligible and willing to play on the HS team...he did play in one tourney and looked good....however, Zitur is a very solid goaltender who wont easily be removed from his #1 status...Right now it's Zitur One and Corey two...Otto has played well this summer too.
dane

Post by dane »

Rogers just beat Elk River 3 to 2 without nick jensen and 2 top forwards. Elk River had their complete varsity team. I think this shows how rogers will b very competitive this year. They also won the wallmart 3 on 3 tourny.
HOFam'r

Post by HOFam'r »

RLStars wrote:
8)

Being from Stearns County falling off your chair is not all that uncommon...RL if you come up with something intelligent to say I'll fall off my chair...OMG...
Silent But Deadly

HOFam'r wrote:
RLStars wrote:
8)

Being from Stearns County falling off your chair is not all that uncommon...RL if you come up with something intelligent to say I'll fall off my chair...OMG...
Now that was funny....RL must be part of the syndrome and not part of the solution!
one shot shotty

Post by one shot shotty »

word is that cambridge has like 4 move ins we will see how they do
HOFam'r

Post by HOFam'r »

one shot shotty wrote:word is that cambridge has like 4 move ins we will see how they do
Really...any idea where they are from?
Thehockeyplaya

Cotter

Post by Thehockeyplaya »

I am pretty sure Cotter transferred to Stillwater last I heard which is huge loss for the Tigers
one shot shotty

a kid from wisconson another who went to school in braham but played in the mora association not sure on the other 2 ive heard blaine but dont know it could be a rumor
one shot shotty

one from wisconsin one from blaine one from mora and another from colorado two of the four are real good and will play varsity
puckeyone

Post by puckeyone »

Still wondering why Buffalo plays in this conference when they insist they have to play larger programs.... just confused out here in the farm country where the Bison roam,,
Can't Never Tried

puckeyone wrote:Still wondering why Buffalo plays in this conference when they insist they have to play larger programs.... just confused out here in the farm country where the Bison roam,,
Because they have not been accepted into another.