Shako Goalie overrated?

SkoalApple

Re: havron

Post by SkoalApple »

yes he grew up in shakopee, and still lives there. i was coaching out there when he was a first year pee wee so i have known him for quite some time. <br><br>as for the assumption that his father thinks he is better than he really is, nothing could be farther from the truth. Jarrod's father is a very nice, level headed man who has never put his son on a pedistal above others. i have a feeling our friend OronoHater is a shakopee player/parent who really is not a fan of Jarrod. that or someone close to the Shakopee team to say what he/she has. the feelings that Jarrod has towards this situation are his. he is old enough and smart enough to make up his own mind and has done that for himself quite well. if his father has said anything about the decision that Jarrod made to leave and go to AHA, it is that he was, and still is, in full support on it. he never force, convinced, or courced him into anything.<br><br>oh, and one last thing, saying Jarrod has no respect for adults is a false statement. i am a adult, and he has shown me nothing but respect. you might, like i have said, re-think what you have said OH since it is way off base about him. <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p074.ezboard.com/bmnhs.showUserP ... alApple</A> at: 3/11/05 6:42 pm<br></i>
OronoHATER

Havron

Post by OronoHATER »

He is a good goalie dont get me wrong, probably better than Hovde and we could have used him this year but i still dont like the way he acts and his decisions about drugs and that type of stuff. <p></p><i></i>
OronoHATER

Breck God

Post by OronoHATER »

So you cant handle an upset or what? Just deal with the fact orono's goalie sucked balls and that we beat them. Sometimes you need luck and we got it. Besides Broderson you dont need to cut us down because we got there without you! <p></p><i></i>
OronoHATER

Breck

Post by OronoHATER »

Breck God are you number 25? <p></p><i></i>
Breck God

Re: Breck

Post by Breck God »

you went 0-2 at the tourny and we won it last year and no im not 25 and u can keep guessing, all im saying is that there is no need to be cocky and trash talk other teams, unless you just won it like warroad or H.A. they do as they please <p></p><i></i>
iknowhockey132

Post by iknowhockey132 »

ole the goalie is not good that is the bottomline. he is an ogar in the net, and as expected when you put some one big in net they will block some shot just by the fact that they take up more space. his angles are very poor and his vision is similar to the kid on warroad with the lord of the rings eyes <p></p><i></i>
GRACEhockey7

Post by GRACEhockey7 »

oh that kid IS creepy! <p></p><i></i>
danglin005

Shako

Post by danglin005 »

OronoHater you are actually in correct. The kid who played in place of Ole when he got hurt was actually Robb Kaufenberg a freshman that normally played JV this year. The first year guy that had played in place of Robb while Robb was playing for Ole was Tyler Pearson, a senior, and yes he had never been on skates before, but he stepped up and tried the best he could to help the team out. BUT, just wanted to correct you that it was actually Robb on varsity and Pearson playing jv.<br><br>And the Bantam Goalie.. that someone was talking about up there somewhere, Ben Menden (whose older brother played on the team this year, Josh), and yes he is actually a pretty good goalie. and i dont know if anyone answered the question or not about havran, but no his family never moved out of Shakopee. <p></p><i></i>
danglin005

Shako

Post by danglin005 »

<!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>ole the goalie is not good that is the bottomline. he is an ogar in the net, and as expected when you put some one big in net they will block some shot just by the fact that they take up more space. his angles are very poor and his vision is similar to the kid on warroad with the lord of the rings eyes <hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>Wow, i'm guessing your some kid thats more than a bit immature. Obviously the guys good if he really helped a lot leading the team to the state tournament dipshit. Sorry everyone, but people like that get me mad. <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p074.ezboard.com/bmnhs.showUserP ... glin005</A> at: 3/12/05 5:53 pm<br></i>
iknowhockey132

shako

Post by iknowhockey132 »

and you dont want to see this guy when hes mad <p></p><i></i>
hockeydad

dangling....

Post by hockeydad »

If you read carefully, he said the guy who was backing up the JV goalie when Ole was hurt had never been on skates before. The JV goalie was Kaufenberg. I saw him play one of those games when Ole was hurt and he's a decent goalie. <br><br>As for those dissing Ole, let the results speak for themselves. He held Holy Angels to three goals in one game and gave up just four goals in four section games, three of them against higher seeded teams. <p></p><i></i>
danglin005

shako

Post by danglin005 »

<!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>the back up goalie they used for the games while ole was hurt had never played hockey in his life. he was a first timer! <hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>That was what i was trying to correct him on <p></p><i></i>
Breck God

Re: Shako

Post by Breck God »

please stop talking about the one game agianst H.A. it was one game lets not give him the nobel peace prize <p></p><i></i>
OronoHATER

Breck God

Post by OronoHATER »

Hey Breck God, your right who cares about that game! lets talk about the game in which you lost to go to state..... I really dont care Shako went 2 and out but i think its funny Mr. Alec Richards who is sooo great only had a 60% save percentage in the finals.... wow he must be unbelievable to lay a PLEASE BAN ME like that. <p></p><i></i>
SkoalApple

Re: dangling....

Post by SkoalApple »

what they had over them iknowhockey132 is the ability to get a town more interested in hockey. which might get more kids out for the sport, keep more kids from leaving to your precious, cake eating private schools, and possibly lead to more state trips in the future. just speaking for myself, as someone who has coached in Shakopee, i'm soooooo sorry the sabers did not live up to the mighty standers of the Breck school. but then again wait, wasn't the Shakopee/Totino game a whole lot closer then the Breck/Totino game? <br><br>what most of you private school elite punks fail to realize is that having Shakopee make the dance like they did, did more good for this town then it does for anyone in the state if your team wins the tourny. oh, but thats right, we out here in Shakopee are just small town, no talent hockey folks in your eyes, right? perhaps we should just git rid of all the hockey out here, from high school down to the youth ranks, would that make you snobs happy? and you all wonder why so many hate the private schools? <br><br>so now, why don't you do us all a favor, hop into your BMW, pop in your favorite preppy music cd, drive down to the cpffee house and talk to each other about how much better you are in all things than us "common folk" are. if you need me, i'll be listening to my red neck country music, popping in a dip of skoal, and laughing at you. <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p074.ezboard.com/bmnhs.showUserP ... alApple</A> at: 3/13/05 12:49 pm<br></i>
OronoHATER

SKOAL APPLE!!!

Post by OronoHATER »

Right on!!! Thats exactly what most feel. Oh yes and iknowhockey.... Orono had an off night? Or could you just admit to the fact that Shako played a good game?? Why is it always when there is an upset that the one team played bad? Thats PLEASE BAN ME and you know it. And Im with SkoalApple.... go get into ur BMW and smoke some more of you rich boy marijuana and rail the prom queen.... cause god knows you arent going any farther than that in life. <p></p><i></i>
war hock

Re: Shako

Post by war hock »

guys im sry i dont mean to disrespect here. but i watched shakopee play a couple of times thruoghout the year, and i was not impressed, that goalie must have played an amazing playoffs because they really dont have neone else on the team<br> <p></p><i></i>
Breck God

Re: dangling....

Post by Breck God »

you guys are all right richards isnt as good as said, i never said he was, i never said shako didnt play well that night agianst orono, they did they probably played their best game of the year, what i said is that orono also played bad compared to what they did that year, and i never defended breck, it was never breck agianst shako, it was shako and orono and the fact that u took shots at breck like that shows that u have no argument at all, and hey skoal apple maybe u should go get yourself a job instead of trying to pick on kids, and stop complaining about being in a less then well off town or whatever the hell u are saying, i didnt even know shako was like that but from what u are saying it doesnt sound too good, and if u are saying that having parents who did soemthing with their lives like go to college, get a good job and make a decent living is bad, then that must mean u are pissed that u did none of those things, while everyone else went out and did something with their life u stayed home and went to some comminuty college if any college at all and now you are a big shot for picking fights with kids. i never took a shot at the shako comminuty but u came back and took one at the breck community and every other community that may have a private school, u just brought it to a new level and i really hope they dont lock this thread up <p></p><i></i>
OronoHATER

Breck God

Post by OronoHATER »

Whoa... first off the orono team doesnt even compare to the team they had last year. Second off SkoalApple is a frickin stud and know what he is talking about. Next..... since where has there been a breck community? Thats just what i want to know because if theres a breck community i guess shako is a part of it considering broderson went there. Just wondering if you could define that! <p></p><i></i>
SkoalApple

Re: ole

Post by SkoalApple »

breck, did i ever say i was not well off? no i didn't. i guess they don't teach reading at breck, or else you missed that class, or just felt it was better to have your servant Guadalupe read everything for you. if you had ever read any of the post i have put on here, you would know i am very close to kids who have went to private schools, it is just that they don't show the attitude you breck folks do. if your school had the grapes that AHA does, they would move up in class and take on the "big schools" but i guess your A.D. and coach feels it is better to "try" and be a big fish in a small pond. <br><br>lets just cut to the chase, you guys got the snot kick out of you by T-G and are just ticked off that Shakopee had a better showing against them then you did. it's o.k. i'm sure your little barbie doll girlfriend buffy will still think you are the end all be all. to keep bringing up 2004, have a better argument that just re-hashing that. <br><br>and as for not understanding what a trip to the state tourny can do for a town just goes to show that you live your life with, to use a horse racing term, blinkers on and can only see what is in your own little world. pull your head out of the clouds and see that for us "small towns" it does mean alot. but then again you would never lower yourself to come out here, we don't have a gallaria for you to shop at. <p></p><i></i>