Classiest move I've ever seen

fstop95

Classiest move I've ever seen

Post by fstop95 »

I need to watch the tape, but in the AA Championship, I think RJ Anderson of Centennial and a Moorhead player picked up the wrong sticks after a pile in front of the Centennial net, and then as they were both skating back toward the other end, realized they had the wrong sticks and tossed them to one another in the air. Very cool sportsmanship. Would have been easy for the second guy to conveniently drop or toss the stick in the other direction. <p></p><i></i>
verb1999

Re: Classiest move I've ever seen

Post by verb1999 »

That's not very cool. The classiest move <!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>I've</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--> ever seen was when Tony Sarsland chewed gum. And the 2nd classiest was when Rob Loftus came on this message board and admited to Elk River recruiting. LoL <p></p><i></i>
NPtrojansuperfan

Know what's not classy?

Post by NPtrojansuperfan »

throwin crap on the ice, whoever does that should be be ashamed of themselves. <p></p><i></i>
STATEofHKY

RJ

Post by STATEofHKY »

RJ Anderson seems like he is a very classy player. I missed the hole stick throw thing but from what I have seen I would believe that he would do that. <p></p><i></i>
puck4ever

far from it

Post by puck4ever »

that is far from the classiest thing i have ever seen. maybe refreshing in this day and age of cocky, arrogant kids, but definitely not the classiest thing when that is what should have been done and is what is expected. <p></p><i></i>
LloydBraun

Warroad vs. Orono

Post by LloydBraun »

i think the classiest thing of the state tournament was when the orono kid got the game winner the warroad coach gave him the puck when they were walking through the line <p></p><i></i>
sotaninrussia

Class

Post by sotaninrussia »

All of the above statements are true class. Another one I would like to add to the list is Drew and Shea Walters shaking hands with the refs after, I believe, every game win or lose. To me that is class...and shows their respect for the game. <p></p><i></i>
blueliner10

Re: Class

Post by blueliner10 »

Speaking of those walters bros. how about in their first game when shea had 2 goals and a gapping net he dished to his older bro instead of going for the trick, now thats class my friends <p></p><i></i>