Tom Reids Roll Call

JLS 81

Tom Reids Roll Call

Post by JLS 81 »

Guys, <br>Sorry I missed TR's on Friday between sessions. My 10 year old was coming down with a fever so he opted for an hour nap in the van instead. Tough little guy, he was their to see the semi final matchups between Centennial vs. Wazatya and Moorhead vs. Spuds only leaving on occassion to hurl in a very convenient mens bathroom. Future minnhock guy all the way! <br>Great season boys just wish I could have spent time with all of you who made the trip over the TR's for conversation. Enjoy the summer get in some golf and fishing as fall will be back before you know it. <br>Nice to see all you guys in such good spirits, Videoscout (money is coming), joe lulic, Slap Shooter, bluesbuddy, BIAFP, Below 0 Zero, shutout, hamboni, gr19, east hockey, atthe point and all you "young guns" out their HAVE A GREAT SUMMER!!! <p></p><i></i>
shutout

Great year!

Post by shutout »

JLS:<br><br>Have a great offseason, it was great to get your insight this season and take good care of the little one! Best of luck to your hawks next season! <p></p><i></i>
joe lulic

Re: Great year!

Post by joe lulic »

Well JLS81, We missed yah. I was lookin forward to you buying all of us a beverage. Next year. <p></p><i></i>
ChrisK

JLS

Post by ChrisK »

JLS, missed you this year, but we'll catch you next year. Sounds like the kid's a real trooper, definitely a minnhock guy! <p></p><i></i>