IRC JAMBOREE

JLS 81

Re: IRC

Post by JLS 81 »

W900,<br>Do not fret too much over this bungled move by MSHSL. When the Elks make the trip to the DECC in February to take on the likes of East, Cloquet and Brainerd you will be very glad the Elks were moved to 7AA. Chances are very good the Elk fans, players and coaches will enjoy a nice run in 7AA here in 2005-2006. Pull yourself off the ground there young W900 and lace 'em up, it is time to drop the puck! There is a section 7AA title to be had. <p></p><i></i>
gr19

Post by gr19 »

For GR it was Reidar Jensen and Tim How in goal for Rapids. Eveleth will struggle. Rapids might struggle out of the gate, but what's important is good team continuity, which they have. Look forward to seeing them, Duluth East, CEC, and Forest Lake at the DECC. <p></p><i></i>
IRC

Eveleth

Post by IRC »

I think Eveleth didn't play as bad as anyone is saying. Sure they got outshot by a lot but they looked good in clearing out the front of the net. In the second period there were a couple goals scored on the goalie that were a little weak. Plus Eveleth has two players out right now in Brodie Cundy and Kyle Sandstrom. When these two players come back I think that it will help out the team a lot because then they can get their lines back in order. Eveleth had to play a couple of their defensemen up on forward to try and balance this out. When the two guys come back I think that they will have three solid lines and will turn some heads. <p></p><i></i>
gr19

Re: Eveleth

Post by gr19 »

That would be nice if they did turn it around. Eveleth is my favorite single A team. Gotta love a town with a huge hockey stick as its centerpiece. <p></p><i></i>
W900

Post by W900 »

JLS81<br>Thanks, I was a littel downed out but I will pull thru. I'll Make it to the DECC. <p></p><i></i>