Hummel will be commiting to SCSU today

SHP55

Hummel will be commiting to SCSU today

Post by SHP55 »

Congratulations to Jared. Keep Working. <p></p><i></i>
dandill15

Hummel

Post by dandill15 »

Hummel already committed a month ago but on Saturday he will be signing, get your facts right and who are you and how did you know this. <p></p><i></i>
dandill15

Hummel

Post by dandill15 »

Hummel verbally Committed a month ago but on saturday he signed and SHP55 who are you and how did you know this. <p></p><i></i>
SHP55

oh ok....

Post by SHP55 »

Oh man I guess i made a mistake and didnt say he is signing, i guess i dont know anything and dont have my facts straight. I probably know more than a St.Thomas jv player. <p></p><i></i>
Finn70

Re: Hummel will be commiting to SCSU today

Post by Finn70 »

Hummel can't sign yet as he is only a junior. The earliest any player could actually sign a letter of intent is November of their senior year. You can verbally commit any time you want though.<br><br>I wish Hummel well but he is going to a program on the down slide. St. Cloud has rather poor coaching and their skill level has dropped significantly the last few years. Their recruiting has dropped off as well.<br><br>But a scholarship is a scholarship so he has done well in that regard. <p></p><i></i>
dandill15

SHP55

Post by dandill15 »

Wow sweet so i played jv i don't care but that does not mean i don't know my facts because i gurantee i know more about hockey than you do. And well i think u goto st thomas and if you do wow good job playing varsity there you were an ok high school player at best sweet i suck at hockey but ur not much better. <p></p><i></i>
eastend

st.cloud

Post by eastend »

Did the coaches these pick names out of a hat? Swanson and hummel? They need to rebuild their program. <p></p><i></i>
dandill15

eastend

Post by dandill15 »

wow who teh hell are you and where are you going to play d1 hockey <p></p><i></i>
elliott70

Re: eastend

Post by elliott70 »

DANDILL<br>Eastend is entitled to his opinion, that is what this board is all about. Sounds like Hummel is a buddy of yours but don't take the criticism to heart. Take it for what it is - someone's opinion.<br>Swanson has good hands - knows how to get the puck in the net. I am not sure but am guessing that is why they want him. Also, (guessing agian) he will play a year in the USHL and then everyone will know if he is truly a big time scorer. <br>Hummel has good size and should be a phyusical force as well as being able to the puck up the ice. After another year of high school and junior he should be a smarter player as well as bigger an dshould help the Huskies. <p></p><i></i>