Juniors Hockey

slphockey

Juniors Hockey

Post by slphockey »

Is there anywhere to find out where some players from this year are going to be playing juniors next year? <p></p><i></i>
goldy313

Re: Juniors Hockey

Post by goldy313 »

If they have already left High School you can go to each league or teams web pages and look. The USHL is just starting their play-offs, so they haven't had a draft or anything yet, the JR B National Tournamnet is this weekend and those teams generally don't get their kids until after JR A teams do. The MJHL has protected areas so you can look at those if you choose too. Most teams A or B start try-outs in late June and finish up around August so it won't be until then that anything is final, though kids that are drafted are very rarely cut so you can get a good idea then.<br><br>BTW, does anybody remember "bluejay" from last year? I notice that he is playing for the Danville wWngs of the USHL, has 15 points and is a plus 6. Not bad for a kid from Waseca. <p></p><i></i>
Th0r2412

'bluejay'

Post by Th0r2412 »

saw 6 of his 15 pts. were assists. shows he is learning to <br>give up the puck once in a while instead of trying to do a<br>solo act like high school. always did have big time open <br>ice wheels. <p></p><i></i>
petey1321

Re: 'bluejay'

Post by petey1321 »

I read an article earlier in the year in the Junior Hockey News magazine about the Danville Wings and their early-season success. Hoehn was one of the main reasons that they were doing well (according to their coach) because he was doing all the little things well even if he didn't show up in the stats sheet. Apparently, he's quite the penalty killer as well, according to the article. <p></p><i></i>
hardcore227

Re: 'bluejay'

Post by hardcore227 »

by the why this is bluejay and im not ryan hoehn.i am from waseca. and he has always been able to pass but who did he have to pass the puck to in high school <p></p><i></i>
gopher35

NAHL.COM

Post by gopher35 »

Keep an eye on NAHL.COM - latest tournament and player info for the nations largest Junior 'A' league. Covers The NAHL, 20 teams - including the Minnesota Blizzard and Fargo Moorhead Jets. they will be posting players signed etc. <br>Keep in mind that players can be tendered [pre- signed] and also drafted by both the USHL and NAHL, some player do not know until later which team or league they will end up in. Some could go either way. The website has all 20 teams sites etc. on it. They are in their divisinal play-offs right now. <p></p><i></i>