select 16 17

mrhockey05

select 16 17

Post by mrhockey05 »

with the festivals this coming weekend at plymouth, how are some of the teams looking ? <p></p><i></i>
MnPride03

Post by MnPride03 »

Section 7a/aa ALL THE WAY BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <p></p><i></i>
outdoorrink

Re: 7

Post by outdoorrink »

Any idea who made the section 7 roster? <p></p><i></i>
pastapuck

roster for 7a& 7aa

Post by pastapuck »

the roster is as followed, guys from hibbing, grand rapids, ely, forest lake, brainerd, cambridge, duluth east, virginia, and cloquet. Tony Clafton, Jared Smith, and Eric Glorvigen-GR, Ryan Peltoma, Jake Johnson, Pete Larson, John Williams(g), and Tyler Ostman(g)-Brainerd, Ryan Hill, Chad Huttel-Hermantown, Jake Lamotte, CHristian Fogerty-Forest Lake, Joe Maida, Will McLean, Ryan Scharnott-Duluth East, Garet Chumley-Chambridge, Brendan Kapella-HIbbing, Colin Moberly-Ely, and Mark McGillivray-Virginia, Steven Mlodozyniec-Cloquet. That is the complete roster of section 7a & 7aa, brought to by players of the team. <p></p><i></i>
Triple Deke

Question on 17 teams

Post by Triple Deke »

Are there any "big" names not doing the select program this year? Specificaly are any at USHL at this time? The Moorhead kids playing on the section 8 team? <p></p><i></i>
pokecheck

Select 16 17 at Plymouth

Post by pokecheck »

Saw plenty of black hole hockey and back pedal defense.<br>If somebody passed the puck it usually resulted in an offside call. (There must have been a whistle every 30 seconds) <br>If the goalies where hot it looked like exciting end to end hockey.<br>If the goalies were flat they got lit up.<br>There was some physical play but it was usually short lived. The players were definitely more comfortable playing on the practice rink not the Olympic rink. (more whistles for offsides)<br>Some teams played the stronger lines more often while other teams just kept fresh legs on the ice ( It looked like the fresh legs won more games) [BUT every kid paid $150 to get here and I think they all should get their moneys worth in front of the evaluators]<br><br>Good Luck to anyone that makes it to the next level.<br><br>And for the guys who did not make it.<br>Keep working hard and don't look back because somebody else is probably working harder than you are.<br><br><br> <p></p><i></i>
v110sniper

shea walters

Post by v110sniper »

i was talking to a guy that evaluated 17's and he said shea walters was one of the best on the ice.... <p></p><i></i>