Mayo vs. Century Dec. 10

LHSeagles21

Mayo vs. Century Dec. 10

Post by LHSeagles21 »

What are your predictions for the Mayo vs. Century game on saturday Dec. 10? That game could go either way. If Century can stop Canzanello and that top line they could have a good chance of beating Century due to the lack of goaltending. But, Century in my opinion has a much better offence and likes to put the puck on the net. Donaghue will have to be playing his "A" game in this game. <br>What are all of your thoughts? <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p100.ezboard.com/bmnhs.showUserP ... agles21</A> at: 12/4/05 4:03 pm<br></i>
powerplay009

Re: Mayo vs. Century Dec. 10

Post by powerplay009 »

I think that this one is going to be a very close game and very exciting to watch. Im going to go with Mayo 3-2. I don't think that Mayo won an inner city game last year so they will come out ready for this one. Im expecting Donaghue will have a big game in nets for Mayo because Century's offense will dominate most of the game but Century's goaltending is not very good and Mayo's top line with Canz will be able to take down Century this year. <p></p><i></i>
RGGspartan

Re: Mayo vs. Century Dec. 10

Post by RGGspartan »

Should be a good marker to see who is who in Section 1AA. I know I'll prolly be there, how about you Mike Bryan??<br> <p></p><i></i>