Logan Nugent

Older Topics, Not the current discussion

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

gmoola89

Logan Nugent

Post by gmoola89 »

I heard from a fairly reliable source that Logan Nugent from Hill-Murray (Varsity, maybe JV??) that he will be recieving a tryout to Green Bay.

Any thoughts on how he'll do? or if he will make it?

My prediction, no, he will not make it.
forecheck

Re: Logan Nugent

Post by forecheck »

gmoola89 wrote:I heard from a fairly reliable source that Logan Nugent from Hill-Murray (Varsity, maybe JV??) that he will be recieving a tryout to Green Bay.

Many kids received invites
and who the heck cares if Logna Nugent makes it? never heard of him, is
it you?
gmoola89

Post by gmoola89 »

No, it's not me. He is just a kid from Hill and I was wondering how anyone thinks he is, as a player or whatever.. but i guess if no one cares but me.
hockeyguy99

Post by hockeyguy99 »

It's most likely Green Bay's open tryout, which is considered a money maker. The only thing you have to do is apply to the tryout, and you should get in.
Zamman

Re: Logan Nugent

Post by Zamman »

forecheck wrote:
gmoola89 wrote:I heard from a fairly reliable source that Logan Nugent from Hill-Murray (Varsity, maybe JV??) that he will be recieving a tryout to Green Bay.

Many kids received invites
and who the heck cares if Logna Nugent makes it? never heard of him, is
it you?
Mr Forecheck you need to settle down. This forum is for people to DISCUSS high school hockey in Mn, not to put down anyone who comes on here and asks a question. This poster has a real question about someone. They do not need someone to come on here and slam kids or posters.
Stateofhcky76

Jr. Tryout Opps

Post by Stateofhcky76 »

Yes, the teams depend on these tryouts for income however, there are benefits to the player as well. To perform in the camp, you get ice time to demonstrate your skill set and compare yourself to others at the next level. This allows you to identify your strengths and weaknesses. This applies particularly to juniors and seniors to be.

Furthermore, in many cases there are other scouts (jr and college) that attend these camps, particularly invite only camps, that allow you to showcase your talents. That is if you have the time and monies to participate.

Anytime you can participate at the next level it offers you the opportunity to self analyze and be seen by someone that could make a difference for you. Good luck to Nugent and ALL the others that are attempting to participate in this great game after HS.

Regards,
mnhockey39
sachishi4

Post by sachishi4 »

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGE

yea hes trying out
State ‘83, ‘91, ‘08, ‘20