DNR vs PEOLE AT THE GARDENS TONIGHT

cuda701

Re: Ridin' the pine on the 5th line!...................by SS

Post by cuda701 »

I happen to know one of those - with nothing to do. <br><br>I look out my patio door to see 8-point bucks, twin fawns and a bear strolling through my yard last summer. Wonder how long this will last? <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p074.ezboard.com/bmnhs.showUserP ... cuda701</A> at: 2/17/05 7:21 pm<br></i>
minnesota4hockey

Enforcement

Post by minnesota4hockey »

who cares <p></p><i></i>
warroadsalt

Re: Enforcement

Post by warroadsalt »

ITs the DNR's job to harrass the sportsmen, duh, thats what the agency is suppose to do. We might as well say dont them cops have anything better to do than patrol for speeders, or look for meth labs. By the way, there is quite a huge abundance of meth labs that are set up in the great beltrami forest, now them crack heads are going to have to walk out there, sounds like more work for them, maybe the economy growth in the illegal drug industry will take leap in price and the already rich will get richer. <p></p><i></i>
riverman

dnr vs the people

Post by riverman »

xyzhockey you are correct in assuming something was up when the dnr picked the night for the meeting. they knew most of the warroad fans would be in trf. less opposition the easier to slide thier new rules through. people don't fall asleep on this one. the gestapo is alive and well in the mn. dnr. they want all your rights and your money so they can protect you. its time to put these guys to a good use. IN IRAQ!! <p></p><i></i>
WarroadWarrior

Re: dnr vs the people

Post by WarroadWarrior »

I dissagree with that statement to a point. Being a quarter final round that most people knew we would spank the opponent alot of people (like myself) skipped this game and wait to the semi's and finals to go to TRF. However, not living in warroad now, i couldn't make it to the DNR meeting either. DOes anyone know how it went? <p></p><i></i>
warroadsalt

Post by warroadsalt »

I didnt here that anyone got shot, lol. By the way, saying these guys should be sent to Iraq is very rude, they are doing their fricken job, dont hate a man for wanting to bring home cash for his family. They have a tough job, everyone hates them but they keep on plugging, if people could maderate maybe we wouldnt need the dnr, but nope, every week we have to hear about someone with 300 walleyes 30 inches or more in their possession, or someone shot 8 dear without any licenses. I dont here you saying send the cops over to Iraq because we dont need them. <p></p><i></i>
Neutron 14

Post by Neutron 14 »

Well put salt. If your going to send anyone to Iraq, send the Sierra Club. <p></p><i></i>
birdmister

Post by birdmister »

Is the Sierra club that horse club in our area? <p></p><i></i>
WarroadWarrior

Post by WarroadWarrior »

does anyone know how the meeting went? <p></p><i></i>
SLP Coach

Post by SLP Coach »

Star Trib Article About the meeting:<br><!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://www.startribune.com/stories/587/ ... .html">ATV rules hearing draws thousands</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--> <p></p><i></i>
riverman

warroad vs the dnr

Post by riverman »

warroadsalt and nuetron: look around the dnr and the sierra club sleep together!!! you may have to study more than this page to understand how they work. i suggest if you here of someone with 300 walleyes or 8 illegal deer you need to turn them in. Many years ago we would hear such stories and they were never true. but they do make for good gossip. a few years ago polaris and arctic cat were both producing wet bikes. then an organization by the name of people for responsible recreation got laws passed to make them unuseable in most areas. they did a lot of letter writing, bought dinners and wine for key people got a senator and representative to put forth a bill and got it passed. a well organized effort. THERE WAS LESS THAN 100 MEMBERS IN THAT ORGANIZATION AND THEY DESTROYED THE WET BIKE INDUSTRY. NOW THE SIERRA CLUBS MEMBERSHIP IS AT A ALL TIME LOW BUT LOOK AT THE CHAOS THEY ACHEIVE AND THE DNR SUCKS RIGHT UP TO THEM!! WITH DEER POPULATIONS OUT OF CONTROL WHY DON'T WE JUST LAY OFF ALLTHESE ENFORCEMENT PEOPLE. YES SOME ONE MAY POACH A DEER AND HOPEFULLY THEY WILL EAT IT. COMMON SENSE WILL ALMOST ALWAYS PREVAIL. AND IF SOMEONE POACHES TOO MANY THEN IT'S UP TO US SPORTSMAN TO TURN THEM IN. <p></p><i></i>