11/15 Games

Discussion of Minnesota Girls High School Hockey

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

SEhockeyDAD

11/15 Games

Post by SEhockeyDAD »

Some REALLY good games tonight:<br><br>Stillwater v. Edina<br>Eden Prairie v. Burnsville <br>Blaine v. Academy of Holy Angels\<br>Cretin-Derham Hall v. Benilde-St. Margaret’s<br>Warroad v. Crookston <br>Totino-Grace v. South St. Paul<br>Farmington v. Albert Lea<br>Chaska v. Eagan<br><br>There are some other interesting games, too, but it kind of took me by surprise how many huge match-up there are this ealy in the year.<br><br>Please, to those of you who frequent this board and are going to the games, let the rest of us know how it goes. The talk of which girls played great and which teams play well together is invaluable to fans like me. <br><br>Have fun at the games! <p></p><i></i>
hcky23

Re: 11/15 Games

Post by hcky23 »

I will be at the Albert Lea, Farmington game. I will let you know how it goes etc. <p></p><i></i>
elliott70

Re: 11/15 Games

Post by elliott70 »

Brainerd at Bemidji<br>good early section battle <p></p><i></i>
brookyone

Edina home rink location

Post by brookyone »

Can anyone give me the general location / rink for the Edina Hornets home games? Thanks a million!! <p></p><i></i>
coachcorner

Re: Edina home rink location

Post by coachcorner »

I have found that rinkfinder.com is the best place.. Hope this helps <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p100.ezboard.com/bmnhs.showUserP ... hcorner</A> at: 11/15/05 12:25 pm<br></i>
OnFrozenPond

Post by OnFrozenPond »

It is on the East side of 169, between Crosstown and 494. Take the Valleyview exit. <p></p><i></i>
brookyone

Post by brookyone »

They play at Braemar then correct? I know where that is. Thanks!! <p></p><i></i>
ghshockeyfan

Post by ghshockeyfan »

many rinks w/directions at:<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.esportsdesk.com/leagues/loca ... <!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>Braemar is hard to map sometimes as they renamed the street Ikola dr. and not all mapping sites understand that - basically at 169 & 494 NE corner I believe... <p></p><i></i>