USA Women's National Team and Kelly Stephens

Discussion of Minnesota Girls High School Hockey

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

girlshockey

USA Women's National Team and Kelly Stephens

Post by girlshockey »

Does anyone know if Kelly Stephens is still playing with the USA Women's National Team? Her name was not mentioned in the newspapers or press releases regarding the games this weekend at Xcel (September 30) or in Duluth (October 1). I did hear that Meghan VanBeusekom was cut, but haven't heard about anyone else being cut. <p></p><i></i>
brookyone

Re: USA Women's National Team and Kelly Stephens

Post by brookyone »

Can't say for sure if it's true or not but I heard Stephens was nursing an injury. Definitely no indication at this time she was cut. I've only heard that (cut) regarding Van Beusekom as you mention. I'm headed to the X tonight to catch the Team USA / WCHA All Star game. If I notice Kelly in the building I'll let you know.<br><br>Once again, should be entertaining if anyone's looking for some hockey action this evening...I know there's lots of high school activities going on as well.<br><br><!--EZCODE FONT START--><span style="font-size:xx-small;">Homecoming tonight...GO PONIES !!</span><!--EZCODE FONT END--> <p></p><i></i>
brookyone

Kelly Stephens

Post by brookyone »

#14 Kelly Stephens dressed and on the ice tonight at the X. Team USA's first line was the Former Gopher top line of Darwitz-Wendell-Stephens and IMO Team USA's best line.<br><br> <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p100.ezboard.com/bmnhs.showUserP ... ookyone</A> at: 9/30/05 9:53 pm<br></i>