Board hockey (aka rod hockey)

The Only Forum for Non-Hockey Topics

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

packerboy

Post by packerboy »

Chris, get a grip man.

We arent all going to go up into some tiny hotel room and play board hockey like we were squirt hockey players on an out of town tournament.

It would cut into the cocktail hour between sessions.

But if McGoverns has a game upstairs , maybe we can switch locations again.

However, this would have to be cleared through blusebuddy, Videoscout, Stitch Lips and those guys.

The real concern about switching locations is guys like Sparlimb have a tough enough time finding us the way it is.
ChrisK

Post by ChrisK »

packerboy wrote:Chris, get a grip man.

We arent all going to go up into some tiny hotel room and play board hockey like we were squirt hockey players on an out of town tournament.

It would cut into the cocktail hour between sessions.

But if McGoverns has a game upstairs , maybe we can switch locations again.

However, this would have to be cleared through blusebuddy, Videoscout, Stitch Lips and those guys.

The real concern about switching locations is guys like Sparlimb have a tough enough time finding us the way it is.
What, are you scared Elliott would clean your clock if we were forced to move the game venue up to a hotel room?? And who says cocktail hour would end if we went up to a hotel room?

The reason I suggested the Liffey was because Govs has offered to bring his Stiga games and the Liffey has all those side rooms that we could set up in. The Stiga game offers truer play, you don't get those weird caroms off the ceiling like you do in bubble hockey plus you don't have that freak player with the big stick. In addition, if I get my act together, I'd be able to paint some teams in high school uniforms so it would have a local flavor.

And Sparlimb might be able to find us this time :lol:
EREmpireStrikesBack

Post by EREmpireStrikesBack »

You guys should know by now that although Elliott comes from a place with beavers & lumberjacks, he is an IFalls brat all the way.

:idea:
Elk River AA State Champions- 2001 Boys & 2004 Girls
elliott70

Post by elliott70 »

EREmpireStrikesBack wrote:You guys should know by now that although Elliott comes from a place with beavers & lumberjacks, he is an IFalls brat** all the way.

**spoilt brat.
But I really like the Jacks, and I cheer for Rogers and my niece.
Can't Never Tried

Post by Can't Never Tried »

elliott70 wrote:
EREmpireStrikesBack wrote:You guys should know by now that although Elliott comes from a place with beavers & lumberjacks, he is an IFalls brat** all the way.

**spoilt brat.
But I really like the Jacks, and I cheer for Rogers and my niece.
Rogers :D That's a nice place ....I cheer for em too!

8)