Section 4A next year...

CLASSICELITE

Section 4A next year...

Post by CLASSICELITE »

what do people predict for next year in section 4A? <p></p><i></i>
siv101

4a

Post by siv101 »

nothing good has come out of section 4a for a long time and i bet it will be the same next year. fergus falls won 4a many years in a row but then they go to state and do jack squat. then this year wadena goes in and shows nothing. THEY GOT SHUTOUT BY A FRESHMAN. geez <p></p><i></i>
scheids316

Once again

Post by scheids316 »

Why do people feel the need to post moronic, ignorant things?<br><br>Out of the Otters 7 trips to State, they got 3rd Place once, and 4th place 3 times.<br><br>I wouldn't exactly call that "jack squat."<br><br>But then again, I'm not a moron, either. <p></p><i></i>
IJasonI

4th place

Post by IJasonI »

4th place is the most bull**** place ever. They could have easily been the 7th best team in the tournament and happened to play the 8th team first. Don't try to make a case for Fergus...there is none. And Wadena, this year, got beaten by a team (AL) that was outscored like 20-3 in the tourney. The most unjust thing about it though, is that Fergus Falls has made more single A state tourney appearances than any team in the state. <p></p><i></i>
scheids316

Time for a little theft

Post by scheids316 »

I'm going to steal this one from the guys over at USCHO, where the term "Dope" has been copyrighted and reserved for people who make posts that are so asinine and absurd, there's no other way to describe the poster.<br><br>You, Jason, are a Dope (c). <p></p><i></i>
CLASSICELITE

section 4a

Post by CLASSICELITE »

anyone have predictions for next year...ive broke it down like this between the teams.<br>once again the top 4 teams will be the same(in no particular order):<br><br>little falls-i see them having the most scoring punch but goalie is a huge question along with defense<br><br>willmar-once again a solid team...not sure how they're bantams were, but im sure they will gain a couple good players...defensive team, but also a question at the goalie position.<br><br>fergus-i think this will be fergus' worst team over the past 8 years, will have consistent players but like this year no one to step up in a big game and put the puck away.<br><br>wadena-not much depth, will probably have to run 2 lines and will rely heavily on a few players to score and as always will run a defensive system. krause will be in the nets and hopefully will be able to stay consistent (he started for us as a soph and this year did not play any varsity except for one period). <p></p><i></i>
gopher35

morons

Post by gopher35 »

It appears that with the change of seasons, the only thing that remains the same is the morons that continue to 'bad mouth' section 4A. <br>1] these schools do not dictate the section make up<br>2] why not bad mouth section 1A instead if you need to continue your rants<br>3] look at Fergus's record and realize that with the exception of 1 year - they were knocked out by the eventual State Champ - not the 8th place team as you so 'moronically' proclaimed. <br> Fergus has held it's own for years in the Mariucci Conference- the conference that send s3 teams to the state tourneys each year.<br>oh and p.s. - look at the number of times they were knocked out by a private school - want to start another chapter in that argument too ? <p></p><i></i>
2AhockeyOldTimer

private schools

Post by 2AhockeyOldTimer »

all i hear is blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. <p></p><i></i>
scheids316

Re: private schools

Post by scheids316 »

2Ahockey, that's funny.<br><br>I started hearing that too....soon as you chimed in. <p>Scheids<br>(A legend in his girlfriend's mind.)</p><i></i>