Lake Conference

HockeyMan05

Lake Conference

Post by HockeyMan05 »

The Lake has lost a lot of the "elite" players...Who will take the Lake next season?<br><br>Im picking Burnsville - Still have Oslund<br>Sleeper team - Rosemount<br><br>Rosemount has been predicted to do well in many recent years, and hasn't done anything, but i believe with all the returning players, they will defiantly be a contender this year...(especially after how the finished the year)...Its hard not to do good with all the experience they have...at least 12-14 returning players? Most will be Seniors(correct me if im wrong?)<br><br><!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>Post Predictions - Up coming players that could have an impact</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--> <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p074.ezboard.com/bmnhs.showUserP ... eyMan05</A> at: 3/11/05 3:48 pm<br></i>
SkoalApple

Re: Lake Conference

Post by SkoalApple »

B'Ville might have Osland, but they are loosing a ton. <br><br>as for Rosemount, they have POTENTIAL, but have never put it together. if Beggs leaves they, they have as much chance of winning it as a blind man does bagging his limit duck hunting. <p></p><i></i>
hcky4

Post by hcky4 »

Lake also has Matt Erickson and Chris Franks, It looked as if they put up big numbers. I have only seen matt play but could some confirm about Chris Franks being a forward or defense. <p></p><i></i>
hatrick00

Post by hatrick00 »

i'm pretty sure Jefferson is going to be a strong enough team to take the Lake again... although it might be much tougher for them this upcoming year than it was for them last season. They still have alot of strong players and alot coming up from JV. Should be a great season. <p></p><i></i>
HockeyMan05

Post by HockeyMan05 »

You have to consider the Lakeville situation...Spliting up Lakeville and making 2 high schools...It is unpredictable who will be good out of those 2 schools...depending on who goes where....I just thought id put that out there...does anyone have any additional information on the whole Lakeville situation? <p></p><i></i>
SkoalApple

Post by SkoalApple »

just a rumor i have heard, but i have heard that even if they live within the boundries of the new school, juniors and seniors are going to be allowed to stay at the first lakeville school. <br><br>i might venture a guess that the new lakeville school, lets call it lakeville II might play a JV schedule like holy Family did when they started out, and even going back alof further, Eagan did years ago. that way, since they are bound to be younger they can develope and work on getting better. <p></p><i></i>
hockeyiscool

Lakeville

Post by hockeyiscool »

A player on the Lakeville team told me the seniors would stay together on a team. I guess this could include juniors as well. I'm pretty sure the new high school won't have any seniors in it at first. <p></p><i></i>