7A NEXT YEAR

unionballs

7A NEXT YEAR

Post by unionballs »

Since the season is over any predictions on next year? Who are the impact players comming back? <p></p><i></i>
HBK 15

7a

Post by HBK 15 »

right now it looks like hibbing will repeat. Drew Walters is the only impact player that they are losing. <br><br>The stars of 7a will be walters, niskanen, ceglar, fisher, poderzay. If i'm forgetting any then please tell me <p></p><i></i>
bucksony

Re: 7A NEXT YEAR

Post by bucksony »

For an accurate prediction, read my response in the subject 'Newcomers to Hibbing' <p></p><i></i>
v110sniper

Re: 7A NEXT YEAR

Post by v110sniper »

what do u mean drew walters is the only impact player they are losing....they only have two on the team. losing 1 out of 2 is gonna be a huge loss. people are gonna be surprised by 7a next year <p></p><i></i>
GivinYaTheBusiness

watch out

Post by GivinYaTheBusiness »

I'd say watch out for Brett Bahr to be big from the Falls next year. Along with their goalie Loken. <p></p><i></i>
grman45

7A

Post by grman45 »

Virginia will go to state if niskanen stays with the club <p></p><i></i>
twinetickler

Re: 7A

Post by twinetickler »

IF? Niskanen will stay with Virginia for sure, no doubt about it. <p></p><i></i>
netmind29

Post by netmind29 »

Looks like 7a will be tight as a twat next year my predictions<br><br>1. Hibbing<br>2. Hermantown<br>3. Silver Bay<br>4. Virginia<br>5. Eveleth<br>6. I'falls<br><br>Goalies-Brennan Poderzay, Wile Crotty, Matt Loken<br><br>Defense-Babich's, Niki Holt, Jesse Downey, Devin Ceglar, Matt Niskanen<br><br>Forwards-Shea Walters, Drew Fisher, Nate Breden,Corey Andrews<br> <p></p><i></i>
v110sniper

Post by v110sniper »

no way, its not gonna be close to that. <p></p><i></i>
college Scout

Niski

Post by college Scout »

i heard one tiem that Niski might be going to Juniors? true or not i dunno. if he does stay with the club tho they still wont go to state... hands down... they wont have any goalies that are near experienced plus losing their first line goal scorers... not a chance <p></p><i></i>
gordo13

fisher

Post by gordo13 »

i heard rumors that drew fisher is planning to leave next year for junior if so the falls are in big trouble that means theyll only have 2 stars Bahr and loken left <p></p><i></i>
hibbing superfan

Hibbing 04-05

Post by hibbing superfan »

yeah shea will be back, but i'd say the biggest next year will be Nick Selden and Tom Whiteside. Definately the finest D in the state. Both goin D-1 for sure. <p></p><i></i>
defender

i agree fully

Post by defender »

seleden and whiteside are two of the finest D in the state definatly both will have at least 120 points each <p></p><i></i>
ifhockey88

no way

Post by ifhockey88 »

There is no way that silver bay and eveleth will be better than the falls, it will be interesting to see but it will definetly come down to the big four from this year, hibbing, hermantown, virginia, and the falls. And i am almost positive that drew fisher will not leave the falls, but you never know what can happen. <p></p><i></i>
unionballs

7A Silver Bay

Post by unionballs »

Is it true that a couple of silver bays players are leaving the program to play somewhere else? <p></p><i></i>
hockeyfan82

hibbin

Post by hockeyfan82 »

oh you all said it already, hibbings chances are going to really depend on whiteside and selden, hopefully they wont go to juniors and stay with the team. if they dont come back, im going to say hibbing will have a 75% chance of NOT going to state for the 3rd year in a row. <p></p><i></i>
dman19

7a

Post by dman19 »

silver bay will go to state baby <p></p><i></i>
BJ40

7A

Post by BJ40 »

7A predictions for next year.<br><br>1. Hibbing- Good coach, good tradition, and quality players coming up from there youth system. could win 7A every year.<br><br>2. Hermantown- Should compete next year again. Good youth program, good coaching, and alot of community support.<br><br>3. I- Falls- Should be a tough competitor. they always have that tradition of winning.<br><br>4. Virginia- With Niskanen back, and a descent bantam A team coming up, they could be heard from, though the coaching needs to prove itself.<br><br>5. Two Harbors- could be the sleeper next year. there Bantam B team was ranked third in the state last year or the year before. <br><br>6. Eveleth- with the Babiches returning along with Scott Hawley, Garrett Bone, and Brodie Cundy could make some noise next year but need a proven goaltender and there program is on a down slide right now, and could be for a long time. <br><br>7. Silverbay- Could give some of the top teams fits but there weaker schedule hurts them.<br><br>Chisolm-Cook, Mesabi East, and Ely are losing to many players due to open enrollment, or economically hard times, so they just cant compete. <p></p><i></i>
capt mudshark

Post by capt mudshark »

Mesabi East has officially thrown in the towel and will not field a team due to a lack of numbers. <p></p><i></i>
hockeyfan35

Babichs,Hawley,and Potter

Post by hockeyfan35 »

Babichs and Hawley from Eveleth are not sure where they are going to play next year, also Potter from Chisholm will likely switch schools. <p></p><i></i>
puck4ever

hibbing

Post by puck4ever »

hibbing will probably win next year. i have never heard of selden or whatever, and whiteside, is no good. its good to see you all have a sense of humor though and can joke about that stuff. hibbing wont have any good defense, but that didn't seem to stop them this year, so who knows what could happen. and the babich's will also have huge impacts in the section next year. also ceglar is a forward, not a defenseman, whoever said that. we'll just pretend like that was an oversight on your part and you really did know what you were talking about.<br><br>i pick hibbing to win the section next year, with shea walters having 71 points on the season, and being a mr hockey finalist, leading them to state <p></p><i></i>
sbe8951

eveleth?

Post by sbe8951 »

scotty hawley and the babichs will be in eveleth next year. <p></p><i></i>
hockeyfan35

babichs

Post by hockeyfan35 »

how reliable is your information <p></p><i></i>
hockeyfan35

Babichs

Post by hockeyfan35 »

From what the Babichs are saying they don't want to play on a team with 15 freshman on it. <p></p><i></i>
sbe8951

babichs

Post by sbe8951 »

babichs talk alot of smack and they say this every after they lose in the playoffs, i will put money on it that they will be in eveleth next year, sucking it up like usual <p></p><i></i>