just thinking...

Discussion of Minnesota Girls High School Hockey

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

hockeyfan11

just thinking...

Post by hockeyfan11 »

sometimes i sit here and look back on these pages and i started to read stuff about gigi marvin and marty selvog. i really wish i could watch them two play together again. i don't know what ever happen to marty selvog but she just dissapeared. I've seen her around but not on the ice! one of my buddies is good friends with the olympic coach ben smith and he was asking what happend to her his words were "did she fall of the face of this planet" haha. respond<br>thanks <p></p><i></i>
brookyone

Re: just thinking...

Post by brookyone »

I've had the pleasure of watching Gigi play quite a bit this season...great player & lots of fun to watch. She's become a very key player for Minnesota in her freshman season. I myself had high hopes she would be joined by / reunited with Ms. Roberts but alas...the SCSU Huskies interfered with my hopes by nabbing themselves another excellent recruit. <br><br>I've heard so many things / rumors regarding Marty that I really do not feel qualified to speculate. I would enjoy hearing the facts & whats up with Marty. It would be great to see her back in action on the college scene, which is similar to some of the possibilties / rumors I have heard.<br><br> <p></p><i></i>