Thank You Mr. Russo

shutout

Thank You Mr. Russo

Post by shutout »

I was told that their is a mother of a goalie that played in the Elite League that is threatening to sue the Elite League because she claims that they posted incorrect stats and he did not get picked for one of the National teams.<br><br>This mother has a long track record of making similiar threats in the past. This time she finally has gotten what she deserves and the Princeton University coach that has accepted her son to play for them in 2007 caught wind of this and has made it clear to the player that he is very upset about it and is questioning whether he wants this situation on his lap in the future. I feel bad for the player, but I am happy that this psycho mother is getting this shoved up her a_ _. <br><br>I would like to take this opportunity to tell Mr. Russo how much I appreciate that he has formed this league for our top High School players to showcase their talents in front of scouts from every level of hockey. I hope he knows for every one of these unappreciative people their are hundreds that appreciate what he has done. <br><br> <p></p><i></i>
Austin Lee

Re: Thank You Mr. Russo

Post by Austin Lee »

Hi, this is Austin Lee. I found out about this thread through a friend and would like to set the record straight about this false rumor. This rumor began months ago. My parents are NOT suing the Elite League NOR have they ever threatened to sue the Elite League. During the Elite League season, I was a goaltending leader for all 8 weeks, but was disappointed that the Elite League only printed my stats correctly for one of the eight weeks. These stats were not arbitrary such as how many shots on goal, but rather how many goals I allowed. I, however, appreciated the opportunity to play for the Elite League, which was created by John Russo. <br>&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp <br>I would like to take this opportunity to also correct shutouts allegations that I complained for not being on the Invitational team. My parents and I NEVER complained about not being on this team. <br>&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp <br>I would also like to defend my parents against any derogatory remarks made by shutout. My mom is a trial attorney in the state of Minnesota, but has never threatened suit or sued anyone for personal matters. She is highly regarded in the legal community and I am proud of her record in that she has not lost a case. I would like to add that my mom has made it possible for me to achieve what I have as a hockey goaltender and as an individual. <br>&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp <br>I have a wonderful relationship with the Princeton coaching staff. My dad graduated from Princeton University, which made this school at the top of my list for DI hockey. <br>&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp <br>Shutout, I know who you are and I am really disappointed. <br><br>&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp <br>On a personal note, I have lived in Minnesota my whole life and I love to play hockey. I simply want to be the best goalie I can be and the rest of this is garbage. <br> <p></p><i></i>
WBLBEARS06

Re: Thank You Mr. Russo

Post by WBLBEARS06 »

Shutout, how could you be so stupid to believe something like that. No parent would waste their time trying to sue a hockey league over incorrect stats, lets get real here. The Elite league doesn't even count for anything, and they are just stats. I think that most people know that Lee is a damn good goalie and that stats are very over rated.Oh, and another thing don't single out someones mom that is definatly not cool. <p>The curse lives on.....</p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p100.ezboard.com/bmnhs.showUserP ... BEARS06</A> at: 11/12/05 4:23 pm<br></i>
shutout

Bears

Post by shutout »

Whitebear:<br><br>By all means ask someone affiliated with the Elite League if this is true. Like I said it is not even close to being the first time this has happened. <p></p><i></i>