myfoxhockey

Older Topics, Not the current discussion

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

OnFrozenPond

myfoxhockey

Post by OnFrozenPond »

What happened to myfoxhockey? All the great video content from past seasons is gone. All that I see is an article on Besse's state tournament performance and video of the Roseville Hockey investigation.
karl(east)

Post by karl(east) »

Good question.

The Hub has some of their stuff archived here, but nothing from this past season: http://www.mnhockeyhub.com/page/show/25 ... ckey-video

It would be a shame if they've been squeezed out of Fox Preps and/or threw out all of that old video.
CakeEater78

myFOXHockey

Post by CakeEater78 »

After 5 years, the trailblazing entity of MyFOXHockey is now a memory. The MyFOX site has been dissolved, but FoxPreps will provide some level of coverage, but not streaming live games at the high school level. All the archived content is no longer available for viewing, at least at this time. As a contributor to the entity, I would like to thank those that supported and even those that critiqued, for pushing us to bring the best product possible with the resources provided. Thanks to those that supported our vision and contributed to our product. Many are presently working on providing the streaming of high school hockey games, and making available for your viewing through a different site. We are enthusiastic about what this upcoming season will bring. Details will be made available in the very near future. Thankyou again MyFox fans for your support over the years and the kind words. Heads up-Sticks down!
OnFrozenPond

Re: myFOXHockey

Post by OnFrozenPond »

CakeEater78 wrote:After 5 years, the trailblazing entity of MyFOXHockey is now a memory. The MyFOX site has been dissolved, but FoxPreps will provide some level of coverage, but not streaming live games at the high school level. All the archived content is no longer available for viewing, at least at this time. As a contributor to the entity, I would like to thank those that supported and even those that critiqued, for pushing us to bring the best product possible with the resources provided. Thanks to those that supported our vision and contributed to our product. Many are presently working on providing the streaming of high school hockey games, and making available for your viewing through a different site. We are enthusiastic about what this upcoming season will bring. Details will be made available in the very near future. Thankyou again MyFox fans for your support over the years and the kind words. Heads up-Sticks down!
That is too bad. I hate to lose the history. There is video content on the hockey hub that no longer works. The trend is troublesome...Three years ago, regular season games were televised on FSN. The last couple of season many games were available online. Hopefully OSTN and/or someone else picks up the slack so we have a full complement of games available.

On a side note: Thank you for your contributions. Many have enjoyed the coverage over the years. It will definately be missed!
karl(east)

Re: myFOXHockey

Post by karl(east) »

OnFrozenPond wrote:
CakeEater78 wrote:After 5 years, the trailblazing entity of MyFOXHockey is now a memory. The MyFOX site has been dissolved, but FoxPreps will provide some level of coverage, but not streaming live games at the high school level. All the archived content is no longer available for viewing, at least at this time. As a contributor to the entity, I would like to thank those that supported and even those that critiqued, for pushing us to bring the best product possible with the resources provided. Thanks to those that supported our vision and contributed to our product. Many are presently working on providing the streaming of high school hockey games, and making available for your viewing through a different site. We are enthusiastic about what this upcoming season will bring. Details will be made available in the very near future. Thankyou again MyFox fans for your support over the years and the kind words. Heads up-Sticks down!
That is too bad. I hate to lose the history. There is video content on the hockey hub that no longer works. The trend is troublesome...Three years ago, regular season games were televised on FSN. The last couple of season many games were available online. Hopefully OSTN and/or someone else picks up the slack so we have a full complement of games available.

On a side note: Thank you for your contributions. Many have enjoyed the coverage over the years. It will definately be missed!
Agreed. Thanks to MyFoxHockey for all those great games over the years, and I look forward to seeing what the former MyFox people come up with this year. It was great having two providers of streaming hockey last year, with OTSN and MyFox...hopefully that continues. Maybe I'll have to pull out a video camera this winter. :wink:
TheHockeyDJ

Post by TheHockeyDJ »

One request if they get something going this year, please put the Rapids/East game on the sked this year! Thanks for all the hard work over the years, I know I've enjoyed watching all the games while living in Anchorage and Portland.
YouTube.com/BarbellMedicine