schwann's cup

Discussion of Minnesota Girls High School Hockey

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

hockeydad

schwann's cup

Post by hockeydad »

I see on the boys side that the Schwann's cup divisions have been posted as far as which team is in which tournament. The same has not been done for the girls.<br><br>Any idea when this will happen? <p></p><i></i>
ghshockeyfan

Re: schwann's cup

Post by ghshockeyfan »

I believe the brackets are done. Weren't the coaches notified some time back? I could be wrong... <p></p><i></i>
hockeydad

schwann's cup

Post by hockeydad »

Maybe the coaches were notified, but it's not on the Schwann's cup/Superrink web site as of today. The pairings have not been released to us commonfolk <p></p><i></i>
ghshockeyfan

Re: schwann's cup

Post by ghshockeyfan »

I don't have the brackets, but maybe someone in the know can help us out??? <p></p><i></i>
hockeyfinatic

Schwans Cup

Post by hockeyfinatic »

I got the pairings today via email they were sent out to all coaches whose teams are in the tournament. The coaches will look over the pairings and can justify a move either up or down due to team changes in the off-season. They said the final pairings will be on the website Oct. 21. <p></p><i></i>
ghshockeyfan

Re: Schwans Cup

Post by ghshockeyfan »

There's our answer!<br><br>Also, I know that the initial brackets were done using the KRACH rankings to some degree - so all coaches should be prepared to justify a low rating if that was the case for poor placement.<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://home.comcast.net/~simley/girls/2 ... <!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--> <p></p><i></i>