Section Tournament Ticketing Systems

The Latest 400 or so Topics

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

WarmUpTheBus

Section Tournament Ticketing Systems

Post by WarmUpTheBus »

Does anyone know what ticketing systems are being used for the various Section Tournaments? I'm particularly interested in the Section Semis.
tacrat

Re: Section Tournament Ticketing Systems

Post by tacrat »

I know in Section 7 The semi tickets are sold right at Amsoil. So, I would guess that all other sections would be sold at the venue they are being played at.
inthetwine

Post by inthetwine »

Most schools are using digital ticketing now, at least in the metro area, you may need to contact the school or the venue for information. I know they will not be selling tickets at the door at Aldrich Arena for section 4A and section 4 AA.
BlueLineSpecial

Post by BlueLineSpecial »

4AA section tickets are available here, for all rounds. I'm pretty certain they don't any at-the-gate sales.

https://mshsl4aa.hometownticketing.com/embed/all
The City of Hill Murray is beautiful this time of year
WestMetro

Post by WestMetro »

2AA tix for Saturday semis at Braemar go on public Vanco site for participating schools at 3 pm Friday I believe

3AA tix for next Monday semis at Braemar go on public Vanco site for participating schools at noon Friday I believe
WarmUpTheBus

Post by WarmUpTheBus »

WestMetro wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 10:14 am 2AA tix for Saturday semis at Braemar go on public Vanco site for participating schools at 3 pm Friday I believe

3AA tix for next Monday semis at Braemar go on public Vanco site for participating schools at noon Friday I believe
Thank you for the info. I picked up tickets for tonight's EP - Holy Family game through th EP High School website. They use the GoFans app.
Last edited by WarmUpTheBus on Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WarmUpTheBus

Post by WarmUpTheBus »

I noticed Shakopee v PL is sold out tonight. If it ends up Shakopee v Chan on Saturday I don't think tickets would even get to the public Vanco site. There seems to be a lot of enthusiasm in the Shakopee fan base.
SEC Scotty

Post by SEC Scotty »

I like the old ticketing system where you used cash.
WarmUpTheBus

Post by WarmUpTheBus »

SEC Scotty wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 4:50 pm I like the old ticketing system where you used cash.
I agree. I used to pick up tickets the day before and catch two games at Braemar and 1 at BIG or vice versa. I have a feeling I will be shut out this year and the same for the finals. I wish they would move the finals back to Mariucci.
East Side Pioneer Guy

Post by East Side Pioneer Guy »

WestMetro wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 10:14 am 2AA tix for Saturday semis at Braemar go on public Vanco site for participating schools at 3 pm Friday I believe

Ok what's the deal here? When you say "for participating schools", is there a secret code they get? Or is it like 4AA where it's open to the public?
Hockey Is For Everyone
WarmUpTheBus

Post by WarmUpTheBus »

East Side Pioneer Guy wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 5:57 pm

Ok what's the deal here? When you say "for participating schools", is there a secret code they get? Or is it like 4AA where it's open to the public?
I’m Not sure how they do it in this digital age but I’m sure students and families get first crack, as they should.
Last edited by WarmUpTheBus on Thu Feb 22, 2024 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SEC Scotty

Post by SEC Scotty »

East Side Pioneer Guy wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 5:57 pm

You need know the code and the secret handshake.
ryguyMN

Post by ryguyMN »

GoFan is the replacement for Vanco this season.
Last edited by ryguyMN on Fri Feb 23, 2024 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ryan
I like my games and takes juicy
WarmUpTheBus

Post by WarmUpTheBus »

I was just able to buy BSM-Edina and Shakopee-Chan through Vanco. I got there through the Minnetonka High School ticket link. Wayzata High website says Wayzata-AHA tickets will be released at 3:00PM today.
blueline_6

Post by blueline_6 »

ryguyMN

Post by ryguyMN »

Tickets for Chan-Shako: https://www.vancoevents.com/us/events/landing/40600

GoFan must be an Edina Schools thing. That was the system for getting into Braemar this season.
Ryan
ryguyMN

Post by ryguyMN »

Ryan
bardown27

Post by bardown27 »

WarmUpTheBus

Post by WarmUpTheBus »

Thank you to everyone for following up on this. See you at the games tomorrow.
szellman

Post by szellman »

WarmUpTheBus wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 5:54 pm
SEC Scotty wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 4:50 pm I like the old ticketing system where you used cash.
I agree. I used to pick up tickets the day before and catch two games at Braemar and 1 at BIG or vice versa. I have a feeling I will be shut out this year and the same for the finals. I wish they would move the finals back to Mariucci.
The 2AA/6AA finals at Mariucci were awesome! They need to get back to playing there. Some of these semi-final games should go there too.
Brodziak Fan Club

Post by Brodziak Fan Club »

If anyone has an inside track to getting tickets for the 2AA and 6AA finals, let me know :D .
ChrisK

Post by ChrisK »

Link to tix for 3AA semis on Monday

https://www.vancoevents.com/us/events/landing/40567
It's hard to win when you always lose.
The51

Post by The51 »

szellman wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 10:51 pm
WarmUpTheBus wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 5:54 pm
The 2AA/6AA finals at Mariucci were awesome! They need to get back to playing there. Some of these semi-final games should go there too.
I've heard it said here before but can't remember the answer... how long Did Braemar and BIG sign up for hosting the finals for?
SEC Scotty

Post by SEC Scotty »

4AA Tickets for Wednesday?