centennial vs. white bear

icefin222

centennial vs. white bear

Post by icefin222 »

white bear will kill them <p></p><i></i>
WatchOutFor44SteveMoore

Re: centennial vs. white bear

Post by WatchOutFor44SteveMoore »

I'm still bummin about the Cougar's OT win against the Elks this past week (great game to watch though) so I'm pullin for WBL. It'll be a fast paced, hard hitting game. I feel a clutch performance from Faust. GO BEARS! <p></p><i></i>
mnhock77

Post by mnhock77 »

My Prediction:<br><br>WBL: 6<br><br>Cent: 2 <p></p><i></i>
anybodybutwbl

Post by anybodybutwbl »

cent 6<br><br>wbl 1 <p></p><i></i>
WBLBEARS06

Post by WBLBEARS06 »

cent 6<br>wbl 1<br>wow, try not to be too biased.......<br>It will be a one goal game WBL 4 Cent 3 <p>The curse lives on.....</p><i></i>
Grinder075

Post by Grinder075 »

Both Teams have fast forwards, and solid defense. There for I think It'll come down to goaltending in which I know white bear is better in that area. I think White Bear will win, but I am pulling for Centennial. Centennial 3 White Bear 2 <p></p><i></i>
WBLBEARS06

Post by WBLBEARS06 »

Does anyone know if there will be a max amount of tickets you can buy for this game or any game so I can have a ballpark idea. <p>The curse lives on.....</p><i></i>
BearCountry

Post by BearCountry »

I'm pretty excited about this game after last year's thrilling sectional final between these two. I've never been to Centennial's arena, is it a nice place?<br><br>4-2 victory for the Bears with an empty netter. Go Bears! <p></p><i></i>
hockeyJ

Post by hockeyJ »

Centennial had a pretty good team, they have a great mixture of talented young guys were some older guys that can play, they skate well and are a good team but with all this said, the Bears will out play them physically and that will result in them beating them to the puck and the Bear will take it to them<br>I'm saying Bears 3-1 in this one <p></p><i></i>
BULLDOG 888

Post by BULLDOG 888 »

i dont think that Centenniel Will be able to match up with White Bear Lakes Talent. Seeing both teams play i am gonna have to go with <br><br>WBL 5<br>CEN 2/3<br><br>i think WBL has the upper edge in this one! <p></p><i></i>
Neutron 14

Post by Neutron 14 »

hehe, bump....<br><br>Centennial wins 4-0.<br><br>WB's power play is dismal.... <p></p><i></i>
nollafo

good game

Post by nollafo »

this was a well played game and both goalies did a great job up to the point where faust let a couple in late in the 2nd. the last 5 minutes were a flurry of action both ways. i was impressed that cent. killed 5 power plays. wbl took way too much time trying to set up a shot on the power plays and that didn't help their cause. could have been a 2-0 game or maybe 2-1 if wbl scores on a pp near the end. with the net open the last 1:30 cent took advantage and got the shut out and maybe more impressive was the 5-0 penalty killing....good job cougars. <p></p><i></i>
newSPUDfan

Re: good game

Post by newSPUDfan »

Good job Chiefs, making us alumni proud!<br><br>So will there be a lull now from WBL fans talking about how great they are?<br><br>No. <p></p><i></i>
WBLBEARS06

Post by WBLBEARS06 »

all I have to say is Jack Hanna is a great goalie he stopped all 29 shots. WBL also had to switch up the lines with Jake Hansen not playing for a bad decision on his part, that could lead to a large suspension. <p>The curse lives on.....</p><i></i>
anybodybutwbl

Post by anybodybutwbl »

bad decision,thats putting it mildly <p></p><i></i>
WBLBEARS06

Post by WBLBEARS06 »

ya I agree I was shocked when I found out what happend, and I was surprised that hartzell had to quit the team. Very bad situation because both of them are great players. <p>The curse lives on.....</p><i></i>
squirtcoach

Post by squirtcoach »

Please tell, what was the bad decision? <p></p><i></i>
winona21

Post by winona21 »

what exactly did he do??<br> <p></p><i></i>
Neutron 14

Post by Neutron 14 »

The best chant by far was Centennials "We've got Klammer"!!!<br><br><br> <p></p><i></i>
WBLBEARS06

Post by WBLBEARS06 »

what they did probably shouldnt be tossed around,but it involved in incident over the summer and the courtdate was today and hartzell isnt able to play anymore, and hansen still has a shot of playing. <p>The curse lives on.....</p><i></i>
squirtcoach

Post by squirtcoach »

I did hear something about this. Yeah, a couple of foolish kids making a bad choice. Probably doesn't need to be discussed at this venue. <p></p><i></i>
TG663303

Post by TG663303 »

Ya I know what happened. I remember hearing Jake talk about it in class earlier this year, but I thought it was well over with now. I guess thats why Jake wasn't at school for most of the day today. Though why was hartzell kicked off and Jake has a chance to stay on? Did hartzell just receive a harsher sentence for no reason or did he play a bigger part than jake in this very stupid act. <p></p><i></i>
WBLBEARS06

Post by WBLBEARS06 »

I heard at the game that the lady wanted hartzell kicked off the team because he played a larger role in the situation, but im not 100% on that. Either way it sucks <p>The curse lives on.....</p><i></i>
Grizz 07

WBLBEARS06

Post by Grizz 07 »

why would you bring somethin liek that up ... especially if the details shouldnt be discussed .... and especially when you dont know the facts... hey you are a great fan and noone could ever take that away from you but dont say stuff taht you dont know about .... you may think you know and think taht you have it all figured out but you need to learn when to keep your mouth shut <p></p><i></i>
anybodybutwbl

Re: WBLBEARS06

Post by anybodybutwbl »

Grizz 07,why should'nt it be discussed?<br><br>my question is how long did the "coach" know about this and why were they allowed to play?<br><br>and what about the players that do things the right way,there the ones who also pay a price for other peoples bad "choices" <p></p><i></i>