Cretin vs Park

wallcee1959

Cretin vs Park

Post by wallcee1959 »

I went to the game last night up at Park High School for which many people including me thought that we would see cretin just tallying up there points. WRONG, great game Park was ahead after the first period 1-0 and then were behind 2-3 after the 2nd period. Very exciting game to watch. Parks top line were out everytime cretins top line was out and stoped them from puttin the puck in the net for the most part. Cretins top line of forwards only had 2 goals. The final score was 7-2 because of parks mistakes that cretin capatlized on in the 3rd period. overall very very good game. Anybody that was there should agree that game was definetly not a 7-2 easy victory. <p></p><i></i>
wallcee1959

Re: Cretin vs Park

Post by wallcee1959 »

anybody else suprised on this outcome? <p></p><i></i>
BRgoalie35

noo big surprise

Post by BRgoalie35 »

After seeing Park last year I know they had a stock of quality goaltenders, but not talent last year. They had a goalie playing JV that could have started on many varsity teams just becasue the two goalie ahead of him were that good. With goaltending like that, if Park worked on their offence a bit in the off season, it doesn't surprise me that they'll be sticking it out with quality teams this year. <p></p><i></i>
sfg16

CDH vs Park

Post by sfg16 »

I must have watched a different game, it looked to me like without the Park goalie, it would have over early. I wonder what the final shots were. It appeared that the entire game was played in the Park end. <p></p><i></i>
Pucknutz69

Cretin vs Park

Post by Pucknutz69 »

Park is and will be terrible as long as the current coaching staff is in place. A 7-2 score is just that 7-2 it wasn't close. Dan Tate is a very good goalie on a really bad team. Even if the 2 players form Cretin were still with CG it would be no different. <br><br>2 players at Cretin <br>3 players at Hill <br>Many more to follow. <p></p><i></i>
cdhockeyfan

Re: Cretin vs Park

Post by cdhockeyfan »

the pioneer press said that parks goalie had 33 saves. so cretin had about 40 shots on net.<br><br>Park had i think 14 shots on net. <br><br>close game? <p></p><i></i>
littlebrodeur2907

CDH vs. Park

Post by littlebrodeur2907 »

Shots were actually 39-22 in favor of CDH. <p></p><i></i>
wallcee1959

Re: CDH vs. Park

Post by wallcee1959 »

yes i agree Park has had outstanding goaltending the past few years and Dan Tate is a very strong goaltender but I don't think its the coaching staff's fault PUCKNUTZ69 it's the lack of talent they've had the last years but i think this year there first line of #9,10,and 12 have potential saying that 9 and 12 are only juniors but they should step up even more aganst better teams because parks other 2 lines aren't as strong. <p></p><i></i>