East VS VALLEY

BULLDOG 888

East VS VALLEY

Post by BULLDOG 888 »

didnt see a thread about it yet, if there is sorry to write another one...What do people think about this matchup tonight at the DECC? i am gonna have to go with east 4-2, with an empty netter tonight. It will be a good game though, and i am kind of disappointed that this or the white bear lake centeniel game wont be televised and that the Rochester games are, but oh well high school hockey on TV is still great and i am not gonna complain about that...<br><br>go east! 4-2 win tonite! <p></p><i></i>
east hockey
Site Admin

Re: East VS VALLEY

Post by east hockey »

East ahead 4-3 in the third period. SOG so far 27-23 for East. <br>12:11 left.<br><br>Lee <p>____________<br>Message Board arsonist since 2005</p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p100.ezboard.com/bmnhs.showUserP ... ockey>east hockey</A> at: 12/20/05 7:24 pm<br></i>
east hockey
Site Admin

Post by east hockey »

AV kills off an East power play, still 4-3 with 5:47 left.<br><br>Lee <p>____________<br>Message Board arsonist since 2005</p><i></i>
east hockey
Site Admin

Post by east hockey »

East on another power play and this time Rob Johnson cashes in for the Hounds. 5-3. <br><br>Lee <p>____________<br>Message Board arsonist since 2005</p><i></i>
east hockey
Site Admin

Post by east hockey »

Apple Valley pulls Beggs off for the extra attacker...Renier counters with the open netter to assure the East win at 6-3.<br><br>Lee <p>____________<br>Message Board arsonist since 2005</p><i></i>
east hockey
Site Admin

Post by east hockey »

fwiw, East takes back to back penalties, 13 seconds to go.<br><br>edit: East wins 6-3<br><br>Lee <p>____________<br>Message Board arsonist since 2005</p><i></i>
Minolta

Post by Minolta »

I think duluth east is very underated. They may have gotten off to a slow start this season but they are for real. I think they'll win 7aa and prolly get a 3rd or 5th in state, but next year look for this young team to be a top 3 team all year if not win it next year. Also, Turnbull has to be their best player, he had a great night and played very well. <p></p><i></i>