Best JGA goalies in the state

Discussion of Jr Gold (HS Aged Teams Sanctioned by USA Hockey)

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, karl(east)

JGA Fo Lyfe

Best JGA goalies in the state

Post by JGA Fo Lyfe »

Again, whos lookin good
UMDhockey15

Post by UMDhockey15 »

Nick Schorn of Blaine
i have been preachin for this kid since i saw him play. big man but moves well and keeps his team in the games.
JGhockeygood

Post by JGhockeygood »

I'm gonna have to say moorhead's starting goalie chris thibert. He really knows how to move and keep his team in it. He did really good against wessy's boys, stopping 55 shots
NickSchorn1

Post by NickSchorn1 »

I'll agree with u JGhockeygood when he does that consistantly. Not tryin to agrue or act like im a super star but i have been doin that in mostly all of my JGA Blaine teams games so far this season. Duluth turny 200+ shots and only 10 goals total in 5 games.....thats how u know when a kid can be called good when they play well game in and game out.
Mermaid Man

Post by Mermaid Man »

NickSchorn1 wrote:I'll agree with u JGhockeygood when he does that consistantly. Not tryin to agrue or act like im a super star but i have been doin that in mostly all of my JGA Blaine teams games so far this season. Duluth turny 200+ shots and only 10 goals total in 5 games.....thats how u know when a kid can be called good when they play well game in and game out.
just a bit of advice. If you are gonna talk yourself up maybe choose a username that isn't your ACTUAL name.
BlaineJGA

Post by BlaineJGA »

Mermaid Man wrote:
NickSchorn1 wrote:I'll agree with u JGhockeygood when he does that consistantly. Not tryin to agrue or act like im a super star but i have been doin that in mostly all of my JGA Blaine teams games so far this season. Duluth turny 200+ shots and only 10 goals total in 5 games.....thats how u know when a kid can be called good when they play well game in and game out.
just a bit of advice. If you are gonna talk yourself up maybe choose a username that isn't your ACTUAL name.
I believe he chose his actual name because he has nothing to hide
HockeyGuru#6

Post by HockeyGuru#6 »

cocky much
NickSchorn1

Post by NickSchorn1 »

And also hockeyguru#6 it's hockey, everyone is a little cocky every once in a while its called being a kid, thats what kids do they feel the need to talk as much $hit as possible. So dont take it the wrong way, im not trying to brag about myself cuz i know i could do alot more of it but i dont because i have a small amount of class, not much, but some.
Get over yourself superstar
NickSchorn1

Post by NickSchorn1 »

And also HockeyGuru#6 did u ever look at the title of the forum ur posting in? it says best JGA goalies in state and the creator asks who's lookin good.....why wouldnt i post my stats from a few good games on here and talk myself up when hes asking whos lookin good? back to what i said before its not like im posting my lifetime stats on here arguing that im the best thing to ever happen to the JGA league im simply stating that i have been doing well this season so far and should not be overlooked as many have and will do.
sixbucksagallon

Nick

Post by sixbucksagallon »

Simply,

Let another man praise thee, not thine own mouth (Bible)

or

True humility is intelligent self respect which keeps us from thinking too highly or too meanly of ourselves. It makes us modest by reminding us how far we have come short of what we can be. Ralph W. Sockman

or

Self-praise is for losers. Be a winner. Stand for something. Always have class, and be humble.
John Madden
NickSchorn1

Post by NickSchorn1 »

Pointless post......simply put that was pointless. losers dont praise themselfs and im not trying to praise myself read my posts im replying to the guy who asked who's lookin good this year and so far im lookin good....so.....stop bein a$$es
Mermaid Man

Post by Mermaid Man »

Six nice post. Schorn you should have just said thank you to UMD and none of this would've happened. If you want to be talked about, let you own teammates talk about you or go out there and play really well and let kids from other teams talk about you.