Ticket Question

Used hockey equipment, No businesses, hockey tickets at face value or less.

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, karl(east)

JR.

Ticket Question

Post by JR. »

I plan on attending the Friday night AA semifinal session. Can somebody tell me what time it would be advisable to get in line in front of the box offices in the X to assure me a ticket? Thanks.
starmvp

Re: Ticket Question

Post by starmvp »

JR. wrote:I plan on attending the Friday night AA semifinal session. Can somebody tell me what time it would be advisable to get in line in front of the box offices in the X to assure me a ticket? Thanks.
I'm sure that if you arrive a little bit before game-time you should be fine. No need to show up hours before.
JR.

Post by JR. »

Do you know what the price is for a ticket for this session?
tourny time

Post by tourny time »

The price is $15 per ticket for adult. but if you plan on showing up just a lil bit before game time like star suggested you better plan on standing room only because they start selling tix an hour before and by that time lines are usually backed up to the river center by the expo i would say if you want decent upper level seats about 2.5 to 3 hours before game time. This is what i have noticed and friday night is usually the busiest imo. Hope this helps
b-rad

Post by b-rad »

I may be wrong but i dont think the tickets go on sale until 1 hour before gametime. My suggestion is to drop a little extra $ and buy them off the scalpers out front.