Best Jr Gold B goalies

Discussion of Jr Gold (HS Aged Teams Sanctioned by USA Hockey)

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, karl(east)

WBhockey08

Post by WBhockey08 »

simply put

Minnesota>Wisconson
crowriver36

Post by crowriver36 »

No it is not wisconsin. That basically disproves that kids point also. If you go by the score form earlier this season, yea our goalies look terrible, but our team didnt have a clue how to play defense, or offense for that matter up until a few games ago. Earlier in the year we were giving up 40 to 60 shots a game, and only getting about ten. Which is no longer the case. And like I said, we are in minnesota, we do have the best goalies, anyone that thinks otherwise is probably retarded.
WBhockey08

Post by WBhockey08 »

we play u next month we'll see how good u guys do. we beat in the hudson tournement in shootout. with our bad goalie. he let in 3 weak goals after that we switched our goalie and our other goalie palyed more than half a game and only got scored on when it was 6 on 4.

ps i got the game winning goal in the shooout, ur goalie sucks. i barely faked a shot and he immediatley dropped on his knees and i flicked it upstairs
crowriver36

Post by crowriver36 »

WBhockey08 wrote:we play u next month we'll see how good u guys do. we beat in the hudson tournement in shootout. with our bad goalie. he let in 3 weak goals after that we switched our goalie and our other goalie palyed more than half a game and only got scored on when it was 6 on 4.

ps i got the game winning goal in the shooout, ur goalie sucks. i barely faked a shot and he immediatley dropped on his knees and i flicked it upstairs
No actually he doesnt suck, that was actually a sick move. You may not realize it, but you got him to follow and you are right, you just had to shoot. And that wasnt a very good game on his part, he had a few nice saves, but a few weak goals. But seriously, that was a damn good move, it was simple, but if you can make it work, its good.
Rossbury21

Post by Rossbury21 »

Crowriver, don't try to talk yourself up to much. Its cool posting your stats, but throwing a bitch fit because someone thinks you aren't as good as you say, is just immature. Stop crying, even if it's not you, and you actually are talking up your goalie, calm down. You think Crow River has the best goalie, I think I am the best goalie, the IGH players think they have the best goalie, The white bear lake kid thinks he has the best goalie. This will never be finished, so what if your goalie made 60 some odd saves in a game, Wesley from IGH had like three consecutive shutouts, I have three assists, it happens people have good games. This will never be solved so just relax and have a good time.
blazinghockey

Post by blazinghockey »

ya crow river rossbury is right. You sound way immature and a headcase. Also, if you want to consider yourself one of the best teams in the state, dont be telling ppl that at the beggining of the year you were letting 60 shots on goal on your goalie.

Also, you say your goalie is insane, but every game you lose your goalie let in weak goals and he didnt play to got. Just to let you know, good goalies dont have games like that, they play good every game at this level.

But Rossburry, dont toot your own horn, i checked your stats and against good teams your goals against are higher, its not cool to get a shutout against rochestor type of teams.
crowriver36

Post by crowriver36 »

blazinghockey wrote:ya crow river rossbury is right. You sound way immature and a headcase. Also, if you want to consider yourself one of the best teams in the state, dont be telling ppl that at the beggining of the year you were letting 60 shots on goal on your goalie.

Also, you say your goalie is insane, but every game you lose your goalie let in weak goals and he didnt play to got. Just to let you know, good goalies dont have games like that, they play good every game at this level.

But Rossburry, dont toot your own horn, i checked your stats and against good teams your goals against are higher, its not cool to get a shutout against rochestor type of teams.
I take it you dont play hockey?
Rossbury21

Post by Rossbury21 »

blazinghockey wrote:ya crow river rossbury is right. You sound way immature and a headcase. Also, if you want to consider yourself one of the best teams in the state, dont be telling ppl that at the beggining of the year you were letting 60 shots on goal on your goalie.

I never tooted my own horn, and yes my goals against average is higher against good teams, but couldn't that be said about every goalie, oh and when you swear in posts we cant read it because it says Please Ban me in place of the explicative word, so substitute it. But also thanks for agreeing with me.
ticklemeblink

Post by ticklemeblink »

i like goose eggs
woody240sr

Post by woody240sr »

( I AM NOT SAYING IM THE BEST )

hey im the goalie from EP and all i can say is i think i had a good game against lakeville this weekend at the Reimann but i dont think i have been consistent for the year its been up and down.

so every one knows that the last goal for lakeville at the reimann was an open net goal from when i got pulled just so people know haha