MV vs Centennial 2/24

Older Topics, Not the current discussion

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

MV or Cent

MV
31%
CENT
69%

Total votes: 16

SEC9

MV vs Centennial 2/24

Post by SEC9 »

Word is Centennial is already looking past the Mustangs. The mustangs are really hot coming into this sectional game and i believe they can beat the cougars.

MV-2
Cent-1
in a very slow defensive grind it out game at the steaming aldrich arena.

Opinions....?????
Neutron 14

Re: MV vs Centennial 2/24

Post by Neutron 14 »

SEC9 wrote:Word is Centennial is already looking past the Mustangs. The mustangs are really hot coming into this sectional game and i believe they can beat the cougars.

MV-2
Cent-1

Opinions....?????
Yeah, The 8-18 Mounds View team is sizzling with a 2 game winning streak. Impressive 3-1 win over #71 ranked Hastings, after a 4-1 thrashing of 100th ranked Irondale. It's good you believe though, the easter bunny is coming too. :lol:

Cougars by 4.
slapshooter

6,881st post by SS since Feb 27th 2002

Post by slapshooter »

SEC9 wrote:Word is Centennial is already looking past the Mustangs. The mustangs are really hot coming into this sectional game and i believe they can beat the cougars.

MV-2
Cent-1

Opinions....?????
=P~ :arrow: Here's another :arrow: SEC9 :arrow: ImageImage

SImage S
PASTRAPIDSFAN

Post by PASTRAPIDSFAN »

cougars by 5
wbmd

Post by wbmd »

Centennial by at least 3.
Southpaw20

Post by Southpaw20 »

I was just talking to a couple of the Centennial Players tonight and I can assure you they are not looking past Moundsview. Moundsview can be tough but Centennial is to strong of a team for them, I will go Centennial 5 MV 2.
TheCentennialCinco

Post by TheCentennialCinco »

I agree. Centennial doesn't put up big numbers but they get the job done. MV is decent but if Centennial plays to their potential the mustangs won't be able to stay with them.
breakout

Post by breakout »

Centennial is a good young team. Should win this one by 2.
gmoola89

Post by gmoola89 »

after watching the game, ive decided that #5 on mv is a total d-bag. I love how he got absolutely man-handled by centennials #2, Billy kirkland. I mean billy rocked him, the kid gets up, bill drops him again and then the kid starts punching him in the face? what a PLEASE BAN ME. although you could say #2 "started/finished" it he didnt start tweeking out..i mean. cmon. show a little class.

i heard sheezy loves to dangle :shock:
TheCentennialCinco

Post by TheCentennialCinco »

gmoola89 wrote: i heard sheezy loves to dangle :shock:
This is true, he does. He also loves to chant PSYCHO PSYCHO to #5 when he's in the penalty box
Southpaw20

Post by Southpaw20 »

Centennial played well and was led by their Captain and Senior forward Jordan Singer once again. Singer had a pair of goals and led the cougars to a solid win over MV. If the Cougars defense and goaltending come ready to play on wed. the Centennial, Hill game could come down to the wire.