Minnesota Vikings vs. Atlanta Falcons - WEEK 1

The Only Forum for Non-Hockey Topics

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

Can't Never Tried

Post by Can't Never Tried »

Govs93 wrote:
Irishmans Shanty wrote:
Neutron 14 wrote: Don't forget the third Swede in the law firm, Williamson. He had 2 catches today for 19 yards. WooHoo!
I wouldn't have guessed that Jacksen, Petersen, Williamsen & Assoc. would be serving Pickled Herring and Lutefisk at the firm Christmas party buy hey, if you're Scandanavian, you're Scandanavian.
I would guess that there are better odds of that happening than the playoffs, but hey... who knows.Image

Hey Govs hows bout a little confidence PLEASE!!!

8)
Govs93

Post by Govs93 »

Can't Never Tried wrote:
Govs93 wrote:
Irishmans Shanty wrote: I wouldn't have guessed that Jacksen, Petersen, Williamsen & Assoc. would be serving Pickled Herring and Lutefisk at the firm Christmas party buy hey, if you're Scandanavian, you're Scandanavian.
I would guess that there are better odds of that happening than the playoffs, but hey... who knows.Image

8)
32 years of being a scorned Vikes fan. What the hell do you want from me?! :evil:
east hockey
Site Admin

Post by east hockey »

Govs93 wrote:
Can't Never Tried wrote:
Govs93 wrote: I would guess that there are better odds of that happening than the playoffs, but hey... who knows.Image

8)
32 years of being a scorned Vikes fan. What the hell do you want from me?! :evil:
Only 32 years? You haven't suffered enough. :lol:

Lee
Message Board arsonist since 2005
Egomaniac since 2006
packerboy

Post by packerboy »

I feel your pain Govs.

Boys, Atlanta is a terrible team. You dont need to look any further than their starting QB.

But a win is a win and the Vikings did not make alot of mistakes today which is good.

Good teams will key on AP and make the Vikes beat them thru the air, which they cant do.

I wonder if they would have won had Taylor not gotten hurt.

AP is the real deal. About time they had a good draft.
Can't Never Tried

Geez... I'm waiting for a tear in the beer counrty music song to break out here....Every seasons a new one! even if they end similar :roll:

Really though, Jackson has had how much time to adjust??? he's a good athlete and it's not always going to be a just jump in and have a 400yd game.

Look at the names underneath him in QB rating
he's 16th after week one.

We need AP to stay healthy, and it looks as though Taylor's injury is not serious.
Defense #3 after week one...but we still need to stop those 3rd and long conversions.

Go Vikes!

8)
Govs93

Post by Govs93 »

Don't get me wrong, I'm happy that they won a game they should have won... there have been many years when that hasn't happened. I just think the truth is that Atlanta is one of the few teams in the NFL that they actually outman.

Detroit has the potential to be that as well, although they're no Atlanta. And looking ahead at the schedule, they better get it done in the next two weeks against them & KC... after that, it gets ugly.
Can't Never Tried

So then...... we can be happy :D for 3 more weeks?? right?
then........... if they fall apart :x we'll roast em like stale marshmellows :twisted:

Of course with a few frosty ones to dull the pain! Image

8)