Games Thursday 3-9-23

The Latest 400 or so Topics

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

LASERBLUE135

Re: Games Thursday 3-9-23

Post by LASERBLUE135 »

Nostalgic Nerd wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 10:26 pm Thoreson looks like the most NHL of the field.
I was astonished by how well he played. I saw a few of their games last year and I thought he was the best player. This was the first game I’ve seen of theirs this year and he is so strong on his skates. So incredible at maintaining the puck. Fantastic vision. Just wow. I don’t know about NHL but his play was head and shoulders above any player in the games today.
Nostalgic Nerd

Re: Games Thursday 3-9-23

Post by Nostalgic Nerd »

LASERBLUE135 wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 11:41 pm
Nostalgic Nerd wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 10:26 pm Thoreson looks like the most NHL of the field.
I was astonished by how well he played. I saw a few of their games last year and I thought he was the best player. This was the first game I’ve seen of theirs this year and he is so strong on his skates. So incredible at maintaining the puck. Fantastic vision. Just wow. I don’t know about NHL but his play was head and shoulders above any player in the games today.
Yeah I dunno but looks great. That line will finish with 15+ points probably. Law looks really good too. Solid goaltending.
I can splash in the rink puddles!