Should Childress be fired?

The Only Forum for Non-Hockey Topics

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

Should they fire him?

Yes
67%
No
33%

Total votes: 18

BIAFP

Post by BIAFP »

Fire Childress and bring in Hillary.......she is the self appointed expert on everything else she knows nothing about. :roll:
Govs93

Post by Govs93 »

BIAFP wrote:Fire Childress and bring in Hillary.......she is the self appointed expert on everything else she knows nothing about. :roll:
Or they could hire Dubya who would stick to an unsuccessful game plan year after year after year. :roll:
BIAFP

Post by BIAFP »

Govs93 wrote:
BIAFP wrote:Fire Childress and bring in Hillary.......she is the self appointed expert on everything else she knows nothing about. :roll:
Or they could hire Dubya who would stick to an unsuccessful game plan year after year after year. :roll:

If your'e not Right ..... your'e Wrong :lol:
Stealth

Post by Stealth »

Let's see if this team can get thru the bye week without any media like LOVE BOAT ect....
Otherwise thats another loss in my book.
boblee

post 8371

Post by boblee »

Childress should have never been hired.
Neutron 14

post # who cares?

Post by Neutron 14 »

Hind sight is 20/20. Childress was a fine hire. After Tice let the inmates run the assylum, a structured taskmaster was in order. I do think Rice is a legitimate receiver, but rarely seems to be the #1 option on routes. We knew Tavarius was going to have growing pains, and if we dont shore up the right side of the line he wont develop anything but happy feet.

We're what 19 mil UNDER the cap? We need help in a lot of area's but Childeress is not the GM. Rick Spielman is. If you want to hang someone, hang him.
The only soft spot I see is the one between my legs
Irishmans Shanty

Re: post # who cares?

Post by Irishmans Shanty »

Neutron 14 wrote:Tavarius was going to have growing pains
Den Den had some faults but he understood and made the QB position a priority. For most of Denny's time, the Vikings had not one, but two QB's in uniform capable of leading an offense. Cunningham, George, Frerotte, Brister, Fiedler, Johnson, and Culpepper were all wearing the baseball cap and holding the clipboard at some point. Now, they are going on their second year with nobody.
Neutron 14

Re: post # who cares?

Post by Neutron 14 »

Irishmans Shanty wrote: Den Den had some faults but he understood and made the QB position a priority. For most of Denny's time, the Vikings had not one, but two QB's in uniform capable of leading an offense. Cunningham, George, Frerotte, Brister, Fiedler, Johnson, and Culpepper were all wearing the baseball cap and holding the clipboard at some point. Now, they are going on their second year with nobody.
And all those quarterbacks were quite servicable throwing to a motivated Randy Moss.
The only soft spot I see is the one between my legs
dangla.

Post by dangla. »

Neutron 14 wrote:
Irishmans Shanty wrote: Den Den had some faults but he understood and made the QB position a priority. For most of Denny's time, the Vikings had not one, but two QB's in uniform capable of leading an offense. Cunningham, George, Frerotte, Brister, Fiedler, Johnson, and Culpepper were all wearing the baseball cap and holding the clipboard at some point. Now, they are going on their second year with nobody.
And all those quarterbacks were quite servicable throwing to a motivated Randy Moss.
you have a point. now we have bobby wade who has a career high of 42 catches. then troy willamson whos right eye is weaker than his left. 2 rookies and robert ferguson.
packerboy

Post by packerboy »

But all of those QBs were better than the ones we have now.

If you find youreslf in a situation where you have ot go with an unproven or less than average QB, you build up around him.

Going into the season, the way they built up around Jackson is with Chester Taylor and no WR's.

How do you get yourself in that position?

Now, AP has been a big addition which has kept them close in their games. And Rice looks like he might have a chance to be a good WR.

But going in, whoever thought that they could have any kind of a season is dillusional.

Unfortunately, that seems to include some people in the Viking organization.
Can't Never Tried

Post by Can't Never Tried »

packerboy wrote:But all of those QBs were better than the ones we have now.

If you find youreslf in a situation where you have ot go with an unproven or less than average QB, you build up around him.

Going into the season, the way they built up around Jackson is with Chester Taylor and no WR's.

How do you get yourself in that position?

Now, AP has been a big addition which has kept them close in their games. And Rice looks like he might have a chance to be a good WR.

But going in, whoever thought that they could have any kind of a season is dillusional.

Unfortunately, that seems to include some people in the Viking organization.
I was hopeful :(
But now I'm just crabby....know what I mean??
packerboy

Post by packerboy »

Yah, I sure do.
grindiangrad-80

Re: post 8371

Post by grindiangrad-80 »

boblee wrote:Childress should have never been hired.
Amen to that.
dangla.

Post by dangla. »

bring back denny haha