7A 2020-2021 season

The Latest 400 or so Topics

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

Who wins?

Hermantown
91%
Denfeld
9%
someone else
No votes

Total votes: 11

elliott70

7A 2020-2021 season

Post by elliott70 »

Probably, if it happens

Hermantown
Denfeld
Greenway
Virginia
Hibbing
Proctor
or ???
ClassAGuy

Re: 7A 2020-2021 season

Post by ClassAGuy »

Thanks for Starting this Elliott-

Early Insight-

The favorite is of course Hermantown They bring back Pionk, Pierce and Lund and an unreal Sophmore class and it sounds like they recruited Galatz which is insane if true.... Cant Coach Andrews finally get it done in year 4 with the best team in Class A he has yet to get that elusive Class A Trophy...

Contenders-
Denfeld- If there was ever a group not afraid its this team. Great goalie the Mclure Twins up front a year older and great system and great coach who will have this boys ready. The hunters are a top 10 Class A Team will it be good enough to give the Hawks a run in Sections?

The Rest no offense but its only a 2 team race this year.
blueblood

Post by blueblood »

elliott70: Show some positivity!

The season is going to happen. It will likely be different, but games will be played.
Play Like a Champion Today
elliott70

Post by elliott70 »

blueblood wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 1:45 pm elliott70: Show some positivity!

The season is going to happen. It will likely be different, but games will be played.
I certainly hope so; with a state tournament.
raidergrad72

Post by raidergrad72 »

ClassAGuy wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 11:06 am Thanks for Starting this Elliott-

Early Insight-

The favorite is of course Hermantown They bring back Pionk, Pierce and Lund and an unreal Sophmore class and it sounds like they recruited Galatz which is insane if true.... Cant Coach Andrews finally get it done in year 4 with the best team in Class A he has yet to get that elusive Class A Trophy...

Contenders-
Denfeld- If there was ever a group not afraid its this team. Great goalie the Mclure Twins up front a year older and great system and great coach who will have this boys ready. The hunters are a top 10 Class A Team will it be good enough to give the Hawks a run in Sections?

The Rest no offense but its only a 2 team race this year.
ClassAGuy At the risk of sounding like a homer, I respectfully submit that my boys from Greenway weren't afraid of anyone at least 2 years in a row. But in reality, I agree with you; looks like a two team race in 7 this year provided they have a season. My hopes are with the Hunters but you never know in H.S. hockey.
Be interesting to see how Coach Sertich does at Greenway. Heard from different sources that Clafton was harder on the kids than he had to be, but then again results speak for themselves. We'll be up to support them as usual.
Ok, I'm a homer! :lol: